Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guess they want us to go to war?

1235»

Comments

• bluesessionbluesession Member Posts: 202
    Originally posted by Briansho

Originally posted by bluesession

I just thought even more obscure and no so obscure conspiracies.
    Like giving psicoactive drugs to children! My god what is wrong with the parents?! (With my parents! they gave me Ritalin!)
    I don't even care if it didn't kill me or game me cancer or made me steril, giving psicological drugs to children is just sick!

They gave you Ritalin because they were too overwhelmed with parenting and felt the need to get on with their lives. The Ritalin got them out of doing actual parenting and paying attention to their offspring.

This is actually a better reason on why they did it.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by tahnamilku

war is the son of Satan...

prediction:  The three posts sorrounding this one are tied to the same IP and are just a darkfall fan trying to get his rank up so that he can hype Darkfall a 10 and SW:TOR a 1.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• JustTalkingJustTalking Member CommonPosts: 206

A few quotes that i think sum up war:

War does not end strife - it sows it. War does not end hatred - it feeds it. For those who argue war is a necessary evil, I say you are half right. War is evil (where strife, there every evil work: Bible, James 3:16). But it is not necessary. War cannot be a necessary evil, because non-violence is a necessary good. The two cannot co-exist. -John Lewis U.S. Congressman

Man is the only animal that deals in that atrocity of atrocities, War. He is the only one that gathers his brethren about him and goes forth in cold blood and calm pulse to exterminate his kind. He is the only animal that for sordid wages will march out…and help to slaughter strangers of his own species who have done him no harm and with whom he has no quarrel ... and in the intervals between campaigns he washes the blood off his hands and works for "the universal brotherhood of man"  -Mark Twain

It is a tribute to the humanity of ordinary people that horrible acts must be camouflaged in a thicket of deceptive words like "security," "peace," "freedom," "democracy," the "national interest" in order to justify them. -Howard Zinn

The silence spreads. I talk and must talk. So I speak to him and say to him: "Comrade, I did not want to kill you. If you jumped in here again, I would not do it, if you would be sensible too. But you were only an idea to me before, an abstraction that lived in my mind and called forth its appropriate response. It was that abstraction I stabbed. But now, for the first time, I see you are a man like me. I thought of your hand-grenades, of your bayonet, of your rifle; now I see your wife and your face and our fellowship. Forgive me, comrade. We always see it too late. Why do they never tell us that you are poor devils like us, that your mothers are just as anxious as ours, and that we have the same fear of death, and the same dying and the same agony — forgive me, comrade; how could you be my enemy? If we threw away these rifles and this uniform you could be my brother, just like Kat and Albert. Take twenty years of my life, comrade, and stand up — take more, for I do not know what I can even attempt to do with it now." -Paul Baumer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lennon protested Vietnam...he was labeled a radical...now many years after his tragic death he's seen as a 'hippy'...sad considering that he was right all along...imagine if more people acted out like he did and stood up against what they consider to be an unjust and unnecessary conflict...

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661
    Originally posted by SinzOfMan

There are just so many damn war games and FPS's coming out now.. it's all I see.  So what's the plan here? just coincidence?  seems like we're being trained to be less and less traumatized by war at earlier ages as if to prepare us.  It doesn't suprise me when you think of all the other evils of this world.  MSG, Aspartame, Flouride in the tap water.. All with purpose in mind, you think they don't know how bad these substances are?
    Everyone should look up some video's on David Icke.  Or read some of his books, he has a really amazing theory as to why the world is structured the way it is, and it makes perfect sense.  I'm just tryin to wake some people up to the possibility our so called "government" is not looking out for us, and is much more focused on how to control us.
    Couple things I know for sure, never get a vaccine, or silver fillings (contain 50% mercury).  Never drink tap water, eat MSG (it's in everything.. good luck on that) or consume Aspartame, (common ingredient in soda) Those are a couple definate dangers, most are very hard to avoid but do the best you can.  The body can handle some poison and our immune system will do it's job getting rid of them, it's when we intake too much for our body to handle that disease manifests.  Hate to break it to ya's but cell phones.. try to limit the use, they are linked to brain cancer.  You've all heard rumors well.. if it's even possible why take a chance?
    Not sure I even have a point to this post lol.. just a friendly warning not to blindly believe what you hear from anyone, especially the media!! think for yourself!! and check out David Icke.  very interesting.

They make FPS games becuase people like to compete online and sports games are just stupid. If you remember, Doom and Unreal Tournament brough in the FPS genre and were nothing like war. They were fun, quick, chaotic things. The newer games strive for realism because it's what people want. They want team-based tactical fun shooters. I know I do, that's why I'm an avid Battlefield player, also a fan of ArmA.

Cell phone usage is NOT linked to brain cancer. We're back to the little Dihydrogen Monoxide hoax. The one where people said "All those who participated in school shootings drank water!" "Those who have had cancer drank water!" "It must be linked to all these things!" cell phones are so common, I'm sure people with brain cancer used them, but WHAT ELSE did they use or do? What's their family tree?

Now, I can see you're a jumpy conspiracy theorist who I would give a long lecture on for not practicing what he's preaching (Don't blindly believe all media), and then say this:

"If I'm not to blindly believe all media, why the hell would I believe you? Oh, want a piece of toliet paper, you got something on your chin."

Excuse the harshness of this post, it was needed  I believe.

Thank You,

- Eric

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224

I just thought even more obscure and no so obscure conspiracies.
    Like giving psicoactive drugs to children! My god what is wrong with the parents?! (With my parents! they gave me Ritalin!)
    I don't even care if it didn't kill me or game me cancer or made me steril, giving psicological drugs to children is just sick!

Your parents gave you ritalin because you ate too much junk food with msg and were thought to have a.d.d.  It's a common accurance.  Stop eating packaged food and watch yourself normalize.  It's amazing what the body can do when you stop poisoning it.

Please, dont you ever makse an asmption like that again bout my past.

I didn't eat junk food...I mean, really, WTF are you talking about?

My parents thought I had ADD because I didn't care for school, nor I do now.

PD: Oh and Sinz, I think you missunderstood my obvious sarcasmn. Of course I know there is a strong war propaganda behind games, and this may also work for desensitising... I just gave you my opinion on why I thnk there is so much WAR propaganda in gaming today.

Without knowing you, I can still 99.9% accurately claim you ate junk food.  Unless you somehow managed to be born into the care of perfect, earth loving parents who devoted their whole lives to making sure you ingested nothing but the best organic fruits and vegetables, you ate junk.  We all did.

You are smart to not care about school though, for the most part it's just another form of control and a way to convince people that the best jobs out there are doctors and lawyers who work for the same system that's in place now which doesn't care for the individual, just profit.

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by nickelpat

There are just so many damn war games and FPS's coming out now.. it's all I see.  So what's the plan here? just coincidence?  seems like we're being trained to be less and less traumatized by war at earlier ages as if to prepare us.  It doesn't suprise me when you think of all the other evils of this world.  MSG, Aspartame, Flouride in the tap water.. All with purpose in mind, you think they don't know how bad these substances are?
    Everyone should look up some video's on David Icke.  Or read some of his books, he has a really amazing theory as to why the world is structured the way it is, and it makes perfect sense.  I'm just tryin to wake some people up to the possibility our so called "government" is not looking out for us, and is much more focused on how to control us.
    Couple things I know for sure, never get a vaccine, or silver fillings (contain 50% mercury).  Never drink tap water, eat MSG (it's in everything.. good luck on that) or consume Aspartame, (common ingredient in soda) Those are a couple definate dangers, most are very hard to avoid but do the best you can.  The body can handle some poison and our immune system will do it's job getting rid of them, it's when we intake too much for our body to handle that disease manifests.  Hate to break it to ya's but cell phones.. try to limit the use, they are linked to brain cancer.  You've all heard rumors well.. if it's even possible why take a chance?
    Not sure I even have a point to this post lol.. just a friendly warning not to blindly believe what you hear from anyone, especially the media!! think for yourself!! and check out David Icke.  very interesting.

They make FPS games becuase people like to compete online and sports games are just stupid. If you remember, Doom and Unreal Tournament brough in the FPS genre and were nothing like war. They were fun, quick, chaotic things. The newer games strive for realism because it's what people want. They want team-based tactical fun shooters. I know I do, that's why I'm an avid Battlefield player, also a fan of ArmA.

Cell phone usage is NOT linked to brain cancer. We're back to the little Dihydrogen Monoxide hoax. The one where people said "All those who participated in school shootings drank water!" "Those who have had cancer drank water!" "It must be linked to all these things!" cell phones are so common, I'm sure people with brain cancer used them, but WHAT ELSE did they use or do? What's their family tree?

Now, I can see you're a jumpy conspiracy theorist who I would give a long lecture on for not practicing what he's preaching (Don't blindly believe all media), and then say this:

"If I'm not to blindly believe all media, why the hell would I believe you? Oh, want a piece of toliet paper, you got something on your chin."

Excuse the harshness of this post, it was needed  I believe.

Thank You,

- Eric

Of course cell phones don't cause brain cancer.  Holding electro magnetic frequencies next to your ear is perfectly safe lol...  Having one for emergencies isn't going to cause much harm, it's the teenage girls who talk all day long to their friends that will be most affected. 

I think it's you that is following the media not me.  Because I choose to avoid this disturbance your going to label me as a "jumpy conspiracy theorist"?  Whatever gets you through a day bro.

• UrdigUrdig Member Posts: 1,260

Looks like I was right...

ca.youtube.com/watch

A geko told me you're not.

You should lay off the vaccines and silver fillings, they've got  you acting a little funny.

Wish Darkfall would release.

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

war is UG.

let's just nuke everything outside of english speaking countries and I'm sure we can find a reason.

the war will be won quick and we can all move on with our lives - and wait, conquer more wasteland and set up a future for world war IV - nevermind.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356
    Of course cell phones don't cause brain cancer.  Holding electro magnetic frequencies next to your ear is perfectly safe lol...  Having one for emergencies isn't going to cause much harm, it's the teenage girls who talk all day long to their friends that will be most affected.  

Most teenage girls are totally incapable of getting "brain" cancer. They lack a necessary requirement.

• flyupflyup Member Posts: 4

k.

the world is really not in peace these periods.

hope the war just happen in the game rather in real life