Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defend them no more!

zelldevilzelldevil Member Posts: 14

I have to admit, I was a fanboi of darkfall, and I would bash every troll ro hater of darkfall.  I believed it to basically be the mesiah of mmos.  calling this game vaporware pissed me off more than anything.  However, another delay has opened my eyes to reality.  This is just another game company trying to bullshit their way through this...  FFS they didnt even really beta test this.  Open your eyes people, just look at the reasons Tasos gave.  one of which included finances, thats just BS at this point.  Theyre trying to SOE us!(yes I just used SOE as a verb).

Comments

• ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412

Originally posted by zelldevil
    I have to admit, I was a fanboi of darkfall, and I would bash every troll ro hater of darkfall.  I believed it to basically be the mesiah of mmos.  calling this game vaporware pissed me off more than anything.  However, another delay has opened my eyes to reality.  This is just another game company trying to bullshit their way through this...  FFS they didnt even really beta test this.  Open your eyes people, just look at the reasons Tasos gave.  one of which included finances, thats just BS at this point.  Theyre trying to SOE us!(yes I just used SOE as a verb).

How could you have been a fan of the game if good news like this delay made you hate the game?

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448
    Originally posted by Zerocyde

How could you have been a fan of the game if good news like this delay made you hate the game?

Good news how?

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281

Still to on the fense about DF to vote. I know i won't pre-order though.

On a side note are you a alt?(not really expecting a answer)  Just asking as i really haven't seen many post from you here (your count is 8) and you state you bashed trolls/haters (which on this forum abouit a month ago was the lable for almost anyone that didn't believe Tasos 100% and believed in the Jan 22nd feature complete launch)

One thing is for sure most of the arguements the Fans used to prove themselves a month ago just aren't valid anymore.

• zelldevilzelldevil Member Posts: 14

yes, please tell me how this is good news.  cuz if you're response is "well theyre fixing the problems"  thats bullshit, cuz if that was the case they never shoulda announced jan 22 in the first place with this long list of problems they still needed to fix

• SeggallionSeggallion Member UncommonPosts: 684
    Originally posted by Zayne3145

Originally posted by Zerocyde

Good news how?

Not good news for us, but isn't it better to postpone it than release it without a good fundation?

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

So you were a fanboy, now you are a hater.

Can't you just look and wait for the game release and then become or not a player?

yes, please tell me how this is good news.  cuz if you're response is "well theyre fixing the problems"  thats bullshit, cuz if that was the case they never shoulda announced jan 22 in the first place with this long list of problems they still needed to fix

The only problem is that too many people want to play the game, far more than they expected.

If you had been reading the leaks you would know why it is good news.

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Precisely. This delay is the final nail in the coffin for a lot of people. When die-hard fanboys like DarthRaiden recant their faith, you know things are going down the proverbial.

yea, i guess that first paragraph came out a bit harsh, i'm not a hater, but a very harsh critic/skeptic.  Knowing myself and how fickle i am, i'll still probably end up buying the game a couple days after launch

• TeganxTeganx Member Posts: 401

of course finances is a problem...they are an indie company. dont you know what that means? It was one delay on the release date, most major MMOs have at least one delay. dont shit yourself.

playing: darkfall
    waiting: earthrise

Originally posted by Teganx
    of course finances is a problem...they are an indie company. dont you know what that means? It was one delay on the release date, most major MMOs have at least one delay. dont shit yourself.

Better word that better before you get flamed to death.

• SeggallionSeggallion Member UncommonPosts: 684

Sill it's not an unexpectet action they're taken. Silly if you get 'hate' feelings for such thing, then real life will be a surprise for ya.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Teganx

You do know that the fans have stated for some time that Aventurine is self financed and does not need outside money allowing them to take the time to develope the game the way they see fit, as such they do not need your subscriptions money be gone troll! hehehe j/k but that was indeed one of the fans arguements

Originally posted by Seggallion

Sill it's not an unexpectet action they're taken. Silly if you get 'hate' feelings for such thing, then real life will be a surprise for ya.

you're right seggallion, i need to cool down, wait a couple days then look back on this later