Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shot Online: New Game Added

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

We have just added this cool new title to our list of MMORPG games.  This Korean import is a massively multiplayer golf game that also features many common role-playing elements such as character leveling and skill building.  It is now being hosted in the Americas by GameNGame.com and is in open beta phase.

You can download and play it at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• XanderZaneXanderZane Member Posts: 226

I'll have to download it and give it a try. I'm a big golf gaming fan, so I have to give it a try. Hopefully I don't have to provide a CC# just to play it. We'll see.

Xander

Xander

• XanderZaneXanderZane Member Posts: 226

Originally posted by Gunblade

Heh it is one vooky game. The worl where you walk around reminds me of Ragnarok Online to much graphics wise.
    Putting is the area in which you have to get used to to be any good.
    But defenintly would never pay for anything like this lol.
    ~Vie Est Merde

Yeah, I downloaded it and gave it a try. It's nothing special. The game feels empty. Feels like it's only 10-15% complete at best. There's only like 3 courses and even though you can buy better clubs there are no stats on them yet, so you don't really know how good an Amateur club is from a Beginner. The courses looks nice, but no better then Links 2003 or Tiger Woods. The balls physics is pretty good until you hit the green. It's like the beginner's greens has hard, firm and fast attributes. It's even hard to stop a sand wedge shot on the green.  Overall, the game definitely isn't worth paying for. As long as it stays FREE for now, I'll keep trying it out when I;m bored and tired of playing Tiger Woods, Links 2003 and Hot Shots Golf Fore.

Xander

Xander

• RumpleRumple Member Posts: 9

Downloaded and tried this out yesterday.

Game clearly is far from finished, graphics are behind the curve, and many simple golf elements are not implemented. (or are not in the plan, no idea)

No backspin or stance effects.  Camera angles need work.  Game physics need tweaking, and the whole RPG element is only framed in at the moment.

The multiplayer is moderately fun, but even if they get all that in I think the graphics might hold them back from any real success.