Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is an amazing achivement.

pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608

The game industry is not what it used to be. The current generation of gamers play games that lack any sort of originality...(for the most parts)!

Guild Wars is a breath of fresh air, and I have to say that im totally crazy about this game.

No, I don't care if it's got a fee or not!

It's just the concept. I have wanted a fantasy action RPG that would reward player skill over being a freaking gear depended idiot!

But this game should not be compared to MMOs! Neither should it be compared to your normal online RPGs like NeverwinterNights or Dungeon Siege.

It stands on it's own.

I see this is a fun and instant entertaining game, like a first person shooter you enjoy. What makes guild wars cool is the combination of the skills that you have. And the fact that it rewards skill over your uber equipment.

This game is not designed to support a player through 16 hours of day gameplay like some MMOs are able to offer. I think and feel that that is not what GW is about.

What is cool though is that you can jump in and have instant fun.

With all this being said, the game still has more work needed.

Im impressed with the character creation! Not only because the character models are very life like but also have great art to boot. It's almost like a mixture of the great realism from SWG combined with the cool art design of Wow. But there should be more heads, hairstyles and so on, but it's great never the less.

As far as the combat goes im impressed as well. When I walk into battle with my warrior, and his sword and his shield I almost feel like Achillis, in troy(and that's a good thing because he kicks arse:P)! The game got stunning real time animations. THis alone gives me a great fundement of enjoying combat. And the fact it still maintains to have these cool animations it does not get twich based like other real time sword games(Jedi Knight: Academy comes to mind)!

Maybe the game also needs more social aspects. I would love to have sit emotes and stuff like that. For when im waiting for my guildmates or just being AFK. It would be great to have pubs as well just to interacte, even if they wouldnt have any features. Just to make the outposts and cities more life like.

I really enjoy the quests in guild wars. Having done 3 missions already I have to say that the cut scenes add allot of cinematic godness. But I have to say that I would strongly suggest ArenaNet to implant voice overs for the NPCs. Why I feel this, is because the the text shown above the head can be a bit hard to read because the game goes fast.

With that I would also love to comment on the AI. Lets face it.. No MMO to date can compare themselfs to Halos or Far Crys and do all kinds of crazy scripted stuff. But Guild Wars does have a great job. I have never had a problem with Hencemens not following me, or any of that stuff. Having gone through the smooth torturial 3 times now it has also always been a smooth experience and interacting with the NPCs. I also feel the enemy is great. On the 3 mission, the enemies would start going after my monk hencemen - This is a great tactic and I had do to allot of tactical desicions to take down the foul creatures and save my healing hencemen.

The grapichs. Ohh my gosh. Im sitting on a totally crappy geforce fx 5200! I couldnt even run Doom 3 in the lowest setting possible with more than 5 FPS! In guild wars i get something like 15-20 in 1024x800 with everything on max. Im extremely impressed how great the quality is. When you get around the world and just watch birds flying in the tree, it is just amazing.

The architecture and art is awsome aswell. How the old ruins in the beginner cities so cool blends itself into the large green mountains is awsome. And the best of it is that it does not feel like your avarage Tolkien Rip off.

I feel that GW tries to be different, and it is.

What makes me sad is when WoW and EQ2 fanboys comming around on the fansites saying all sorts of stuff like its a cheesy diablo and noob game for losers with no money and what not.

This game got so much potential.

I just want to clap hands for arenanet and say that what they are doing is great!

I have not tested PvP yet but cant wait to try:)

Comments

• Narco28Narco28 Member Posts: 300

I played it and uninstalled it all in the same hour. Didn't find anything new or ground breaking in this game. Killed some mobs and did a quest or two, and it was pretty boring. The skill system wasn't anything big either I thought. Characters looked nice , but pretty much everyone I saw were clones. Not my type of game.

Destroy Yourself , See Who Gives A FUC|{

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Originally posted by Narco28

I played it and uninstalled it all in the same hour. Didn't find anything new or ground breaking in this game. Killed some mobs and did a quest or two, and it was pretty boring. The skill system wasn't anything big either I thought. Characters looked nice , but pretty much everyone I saw were clones. Not my type of game.
    Destroy Yourself , See Who Gives A FUC|{

/agreed

I was able to stomach this for only 1 day.. I just dont see what people um SEE in this game.

After playing games like AO, DAOC, Planetside this game just doesnt appeal to me.. At all

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• GoobGoob Member Posts: 398

Well, I'm sure when this game is released, and everything is added/tweaked I'll buy the game, if im bored of HL2.  That's all the game would be to me.  Instead of taking a break from the MMORPG I'm playing to play some HL2, I'll play some Guild Wars. 

Maybe.

I'm not dissing the game, it's really cool.  But, I must say:  Guild Wars = Diablo 3

Period.

• pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608

Originally posted by Narco28

The skill system is designed to give people a totally different playstiles. With a first and secondary proffesion and only being allowed to use 8 skills you almost have endless of combinations, making you sort of uniqe.

There are so many MMOs out there that just got for the cookie cutter templates!

Goob - While I respect your opinion mate, I just can't see how you could come to that conclusion?

Diablo was about getting does high end items.. Because they made all the difference.

It's totally different in Guild Wars.

I think this game has hugh potential and im enjoying it allot:)

-Pingo

• smakusmaku Member Posts: 67

I do have some gripes with this game.

I have played a lot of games extensively and consider myself a very open minded person when it comes to games. I've played FFXI , SWG (which is complete crap , being able to max my character in under a week was so stupid i quit the same week , and yes i completely maxed my character in under a week).. i played eq for a long time, WW2OL, Shadowbane, Lineage 2, CoH, etc...

When i tried this game i was excited because i haven't played an mmorpg for months now, waiting for world of warcraft to come out.

DISSAPOINTMENT. that is what i felt

you enter the world , with no storyline or anything, you are just thrown in there, (i assume this is because it is just a sample and we start at level 15 or whatever).. ok so that negates that point to a degree.

Where my gripes truly lie are in the missions.. you reach lions gate or whatever, have no idea what anything is , any storyline, or any background to the world. talk to some npc's, find out there is a war and you have no idea who is fighting in it. go into the next zone, and suddenly you have a mission to accomplish (the mission just pops out of thin air, no one gives it to you and there is no point to it)

So i finish the mission , and by now i am so bored but i am determined to play longer so i can at least feel i gave it a fair chance...

Everything about it is boring. It reminded me of city of hero's ... fast action, shallow game, with almost no talent required to accomplish everything.

Some people cheer at the graphics, i personally dislike them very much. i felt like everything was out of focus perminantly, and i had everything set to maximum. they just felt really fuzzy.. although i can see why some people enjoy the graphics.

Lastly, the combat is just so boring. The difference between it and other games is that you only have like 8 different things you can do, i felt so limited... at least with mmorpg's you have a role and know your purpose in a group, in this game it felt like everyone was a healer and everyone was a damage dealer, and everyone was a puller , and everyone just did everything and there was no point and we accomplish nothing , and achieve no character development.

gah, i don't think this is a very good game but i will play for the next 2 days and rethink it.

• ThinmanThinman Member Posts: 461

I agree that it is a great achievement.

What people don't realize, is that this game is all about going toe to toe guild vs. guild. People are playing all of the initial content which you play to get your character to 20 and get your skills down and get your equipment and generally get used to the game, and are assuming that that's all there is to the game.

But everything which the designers have said about the game is basically that it is all about the guild vs. guild, worldwide war to be at the top. And hardly anyone has played that aspect of the game at this point.

With that in mind, this game is very well designed. Many, many, many skills to choose from, and you can only take 8 into each instance. So when a guild goes against another guild, there will be limitless strategies which they can put forward to try to win.

Also, each instance will have different goals, so there will be different skillsets which will be the optimum way to play.

Look at it in this light, and this game is going to not only be great, but also will be something entirely new from what has been done before. People are looking at this game trying to pigeonhole it into the way past games have been made.

This is something new.

Waiting for WoW, will play until something with new gameplay arrives

"The philosophy of a corporate entity umbrellas all activities. Obviously, SOE has a flawed way of doing business."
    -Crabby, MMORPG Boards

Looking forward (cautiously) to: Age of Conan, Dark Solstice, Armada Online.

Will soon try: Guild Wars

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.

• StormwindStormwind Member Posts: 60

I agree the game feels Lost .  I wander thru missions also with my NPC team . They run and attack anything and everything - no control over them - When I get into a group the Classes are so intermixed that there is no clear plan of attack - everyone just runs up and around looking for the Red dots on the screen - yelling GET UP HERE AND HELP ME KILL THIS -- or HEAL ME NOW .. 

Some points in a mission  I just get lost as to where and what I am to do next ? There is very little to No NPC interaction - On one mission I talk to this guy who says he does not have time to compete my quest as HE has monsters to kill .... Then Wave after wave after wave of monsters do come - After each wave I talk to him again and he says the same frikken line -- maybe some more text would have helped me understand this is how IT is supposed to go ?? Like "Stay close More are on the way"  or 'We still have more to Kill" ... but NO -- he just blurts out the very first line he spoke when I first talked to him... So I figure the Quest / Mission is screw up -- run all over the place kill a few more waves -- talk to him and finally stumble on him after the last wave...

I know some of this confusion is probably my stupidity ... But I feel like there is NO direction -- NO Plot -- NO story ... No Reason to keep moving on in this game ...

If the servers Ever let me back in I will  Try the crafting options -- I found some stuff on kills that says it is Salvagable what ever that will mean to me ...  I would like to have seen some small Crafting Tutorial maybe ? ONE of the NPC's that would explain how to craft and do other things in the game to us ? 

All in all I am glad to have anything fill the time till World of Warcraft hits the Retail shelves.  

Look to the stars to know HE is with us. HE hung them as markers, of times and of seasons.

• VodalusVodalus Member Posts: 103

This game is simply awesome. Keep in mind that this is just a preview, I would imagine that what it seems to lack in story is, by and large, due to the fact that we arep playing a stripped version. It seems to me that there is a halfway decent plot goin on, but that we aren't getting a good picture of it during this preview, which is just designed to show off gameplay. I really can't say enough good things about this game. Sure, there aren't as billion options for what your character looks like, but who cares. I am used to playing MUDs as opposed to MMOs so mebbe my views there a little different. The skill system is very cool, and will allow for great variations, you can definitely tailor your character to fit your style of play. I played around with a Ranger/Monk for a few hours, then switched to a Ranger/Elementalist, two very different experiences.

Gorgeous graphics. Massive, massive (did I say massive?) world, the biggest I have seen, with the possible exception of Eve. I spend hours just wandering around explorable areas all by my lonesome wuppin up on mobs and getin phat lewt ;). Realatively fast-paced combat, I haven't messed around with the PvP at all, but I'd imagine that's where the combat system really shines in this game. I have had 0 lag issues, it would be great if I could say the same thing about games that I have played on or near release day.

I will be pre-ordering this awesome game, and would most definitely be willing to pay a monthly fee to play it. I think the fact that there is no fee is only going to encourage the devs to release expansions that aren't absolute crap, as that is the only way they are gonna make $$.

It is a preview and I'm sure the release will be more friendly to you n00bs who don't like to figure out how stuff is done on your own, and would rather have some lame NPC hold your hand all the way.

Again, great game, one of the best I have ever played. Anyone who doesn't agree with that can go play World of Everquest and quit whining ::::35::

Green Machine
    Athlon 3200+
    GeForce FX5900XT
    512mb PC3200 Corsair
    Maxtor 120gb SATA

Linux is free.....if your time costs nothing.

• SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333

Originally posted by pingo

The game industry is not what it used to be. The current generation of gamers play games that lack any sort of originality...(for the most parts)!
    Guild Wars is a breath of fresh air, and I have to say that im totally crazy about this game.
    No, I don't care if it's got a fee or not!
    It's just the concept. I have wanted a fantasy action RPG that would reward player skill over being a freaking gear depended idiot!
    But this game should not be compared to MMOs! Neither should it be compared to your normal online RPGs like NeverwinterNights or Dungeon Siege.
    It stands on it's own.
    I see this is a fun and instant entertaining game, like a first person shooter you enjoy. What makes guild wars cool is the combination of the skills that you have. And the fact that it rewards skill over your uber equipment.
    This game is not designed to support a player through 16 hours of day gameplay like some MMOs are able to offer. I think and feel that that is not what GW is about.
    What is cool though is that you can jump in and have instant fun.
    With all this being said, the game still has more work needed.
    Im impressed with the character creation! Not only because the character models are very life like but also have great art to boot. It's almost like a mixture of the great realism from SWG combined with the cool art design of Wow. But there should be more heads, hairstyles and so on, but it's great never the less.
    As far as the combat goes im impressed as well. When I walk into battle with my warrior, and his sword and his shield I almost feel like Achillis, in troy(and that's a good thing because he kicks arse:P)! The game got stunning real time animations. THis alone gives me a great fundement of enjoying combat. And the fact it still maintains to have these cool animations it does not get twich based like other real time sword games(Jedi Knight: Academy comes to mind)!
    Maybe the game also needs more social aspects. I would love to have sit emotes and stuff like that. For when im waiting for my guildmates or just being AFK. It would be great to have pubs as well just to interacte, even if they wouldnt have any features. Just to make the outposts and cities more life like.

I really enjoy the quests in guild wars. Having done 3 missions already I have to say that the cut scenes add allot of cinematic godness. But I have to say that I would strongly suggest ArenaNet to implant voice overs for the NPCs. Why I feel this, is because the the text shown above the head can be a bit hard to read because the game goes fast.
    With that I would also love to comment on the AI. Lets face it.. No MMO to date can compare themselfs to Halos or Far Crys and do all kinds of crazy scripted stuff. But Guild Wars does have a great job. I have never had a problem with Hencemens not following me, or any of that stuff. Having gone through the smooth torturial 3 times now it has also always been a smooth experience and interacting with the NPCs. I also feel the enemy is great. On the 3 mission, the enemies would start going after my monk hencemen - This is a great tactic and I had do to allot of tactical desicions to take down the foul creatures and save my healing hencemen.
    The grapichs. Ohh my gosh. Im sitting on a totally crappy geforce fx 5200! I couldnt even run Doom 3 in the lowest setting possible with more than 5 FPS! In guild wars i get something like 15-20 in 1024x800 with everything on max. Im extremely impressed how great the quality is. When you get around the world and just watch birds flying in the tree, it is just amazing.
    The architecture and art is awsome aswell. How the old ruins in the beginner cities so cool blends itself into the large green mountains is awsome. And the best of it is that it does not feel like your avarage Tolkien Rip off.
    I feel that GW tries to be different, and it is.

What makes me sad is when WoW and EQ2 fanboys comming around on the fansites saying all sorts of stuff like its a cheesy diablo and noob game for losers with no money and what not.
    This game got so much potential.
    I just want to clap hands for arenanet and say that what they are doing is great!
    I have not tested PvP yet but cant wait to try:)

Excellent post, you hit the nail on the head. Fantastic game. I guess we'll be the one's playing a game that is alot more interesting than all the other grinding boring mmorpg's out there. Whatever your seeing at WPE is just a tiny bit of gaming goodness compared to retail. Don't forget the little magic word........Expansions. Who knows what they will add in the future. You know what, this game is different, and thank god! it is.imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

==================================================
    speedmann.blogspot.com

*Guild Wars and World of Warcraft will kick @55*

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

[. I guess we'll be the one's playing a game that is alot more interesting than all the other grinding boring mmorpg's out there
    speedmann.blogspot.com

*Guild Wars and World of Warcraft will kick @55*[/b][/quote]

Word, thats exactly why i like it it seriously is fun even though you have all instanced zones when you fight mobs and its alweys 1 trail leading to another and you cant walk over a hill. This game is seriously fun , main reason is because it keeps you on your toes in battle and fighting mobs is realy fun compared to other mmorgs cuz you get lots of skills to choose from a way to customise your character even more.
    One thing i wish they would have done is have you do a quest at a certian level to get your sub class and not simply choose it when you start up like FFXI but maybe thats gonna change at release.

• K.RoolK.Rool Member Posts: 53

I think I even read somewhere back that you will choose the subclass at level 5 in the final game... not sure though.

And yes, the major points compared to a normal MMORPG are that 1) it's not boring camping, 2) the fights are more than what a bot-program could do, 3) strategy and tactics really HELP!

K.Rool,
    Master of unnecessary knowledge...

Blame your fate!

• KelsonmacKelsonmac Member Posts: 313

Actually, I can agree with everything people have said here, both good and bad. Here is my list (of things some people have not said):

I like the speed of the game, meaning that you don't have to spend 10 hours a day for months trying to level. I like that combat is based on skills and your creativity with the skill set. I like that someone can't get powerlevelled to a really high level without really learning how to play the game. I like the idea of henchmen - if your strapped for time you can create your own party without spending time looking for or building one of your own. I lik ethe character creator, and I think that it offers enough to where all players do not look exactly the same.

I don't like the linear feel of the game, it just seems like you are being nudged around all the time. I don't like the combat at all, as it is neither intense or exciting. I don't like that some are billing this as a MMORPG, because it isn't. I don't like the lack of armor or equipment, everyone is dressed the same . . except for the colors - even if an armor set or a weapon set in not necessarily "better" they should offer more to choose from. I don't like that the areas you can "explore freely" are as linear as everything else.

All in all, this is a good game. It is difficult to comment on the story. I played it during the E3 preview, and it actually seemed to be more fun back then, as well as more involved. I think the game is good, but not great. I just do not see the game as having lasting appeal. Once someone re-rolls and plays all the classes, there really is not much more to do than to do guild battles, which have already gotten very old to me after 2 days. I just don't think people will really care that much about their guild to play this game all that often. Once you've reached your level cap there is really nothing to do if your guild is not online - and even if they are, there is only one thing you CAN do, and that will get boring very quickly. I just do not think Guilds will stay together long enough to become a cohesive unit. People will leave this game too quickly for that.

I agree that the areas of the E3-Event were a bit cooler.

The thing which is a major downside for now is that there is only "one" way of missions, only three sets of armor, and, and, and -- all content-related stuff, basically the amount of content is still low.

The game into which the content is implemented is one of the best I played in the past 3~4 years though (when was System Shock 2 released?). Especially that thing with the skills is one of the hottest ideas ever invented, allowing TRUE skill-based- instead of time-invested-based combat.

Thought I disagree with you on the combat, it is far more immersive and action-packed than DAoC or EQ1 or WoW, if you ask me.

In WoW, I just pull down 3 DoTs, and then spam Shadow Bolt. Always the same, always the same. PvE, PvP, doesn't matter, it's the "ideal" way to approach things, so it's the definite thing to do.
    In GW, I have to adapt. And adapt fast, because my enemy is doing the very same, and while he too is a Mesmer, I don't know beforehand which skills he choose for the mission, or even his balance between primary and secondary class. Lots and lots of possibilities, and all affect the outcome of the clash majorly (Mesmer-duels are one of the most fun moments of PvP!)...

K.Rool,

Blame your fate!

• forestdutchforestdutch Member Posts: 175

Originally posted by Vodalus

This game is simply awesome. Keep in mind that this is just a preview, I would imagine that what it seems to lack in story is, by and large, due to the fact that we arep playing a stripped version. It seems to me that there is a halfway decent plot goin on, but that we aren't getting a good picture of it during this preview, which is just designed to show off gameplay. I really can't say enough good things about this game. Sure, there aren't as billion options for what your character looks like, but who cares. I am used to playing MUDs as opposed to MMOs so mebbe my views there a little different. The skill system is very cool, and will allow for great variations, you can definitely tailor your character to fit your style of play. I played around with a Ranger/Monk for a few hours, then switched to a Ranger/Elementalist, two very different experiences.
    Gorgeous graphics. Massive, massive (did I say massive?) world, the biggest I have seen, with the possible exception of Eve. I spend hours just wandering around explorable areas all by my lonesome wuppin up on mobs and getin phat lewt ;). Realatively fast-paced combat, I haven't messed around with the PvP at all, but I'd imagine that's where the combat system really shines in this game. I have had 0 lag issues, it would be great if I could say the same thing about games that I have played on or near release day.
    I will be pre-ordering this awesome game, and would most definitely be willing to pay a monthly fee to play it. I think the fact that there is no fee is only going to encourage the devs to release expansions that aren't absolute crap, as that is the only way they are gonna make $$.
    It is a preview and I'm sure the release will be more friendly to you n00bs who don't like to figure out how stuff is done on your own, and would rather have some lame NPC hold your hand all the way.
    Again, great game, one of the best I have ever played. Anyone who doesn't agree with that can go play World of Everquest and quit whining ::::35::
    Green Machine
    Athlon 3200+
    GeForce FX5900XT
    512mb PC3200 Corsair
    Maxtor 120gb SATA

World of Warcraft ROCKS!!!! GuildEQ2Wars socks:P

But i gonne play GW im not whining about GW its just not so good as WoW:P

I gonne play GW(mmohack and slash3D diablo) for short simple fun next to WoW(mmorpg)

• forestdutchforestdutch Member Posts: 175

Originally posted by K.Rool

I agree that the areas of the E3-Event were a bit cooler.
    The thing which is a major downside for now is that there is only "one" way of missions, only three sets of armor, and, and, and -- all content-related stuff, basically the amount of content is still low.
    The game into which the content is implemented is one of the best I played in the past 3~4 years though (when was System Shock 2 released?). Especially that thing with the skills is one of the hottest ideas ever invented, allowing TRUE skill-based- instead of time-invested-based combat.
    Thought I disagree with you on the combat, it is far more immersive and action-packed than DAoC or EQ1 or WoW, if you ask me.
    In WoW, I just pull down 3 DoTs, and then spam Shadow Bolt. Always the same, always the same. PvE, PvP, doesn't matter, it's the "ideal" way to approach things, so it's the definite thing to do.
    In GW, I have to adapt. And adapt fast, because my enemy is doing the very same, and while he too is a Mesmer, I don't know beforehand which skills he choose for the mission, or even his balance between primary and secondary class. Lots and lots of possibilities, and all affect the outcome of the clash majorly (Mesmer-duels are one of the most fun moments of PvP!)...
    K.Rool,

Hahahaha you have totally no clue about combat in WoW or GW its so funny when peeps have some opinion about things in games but have no idea about what there saying LMAO!!!!

I know you love GW thats good np there, but try give opinion about something that you understand or its useless to say something about it like what you say on combat in wow and gw.

But keep going its funny to read:P

Originally posted by forestdutch
    Hahahaha you have totally no clue about combat in WoW or GW its so funny when peeps have some opinion about things in games but have no idea about what there saying LMAO!!!!
    I know you love GW thats good np there, but try give opinion about something that you understand or its useless to say something about it like what you say on combat in wow and gw.
    But keep going its funny to read:P

Ahh, and I suppose you have, by some miracle, gained omnipotence and insight of both games. I play WoW-beta. Activly!
    I also play DAoC, more than activly, and I played Guild-Wars, with far too little sleep in these four days (and the other 5 days back in the days of the E3-Event).

And IMHO, Guild Wars combat is superior in three things compared to DAoC:
    1.) Action-packed. Battles are fast, and furios. Things change quickly, because most skills have a tremendous impact on battle, but because of the delay-effect of most of the really evil stuff, you still have time to react (lack of reaction time is one of the major problems of DAoC's combat).
    2.) Tactical implementation. With a horde of abilities at your disposal, but only 8 slots for them, the tactical options are limitless. Contrary to other games, where your level makes you innately better, the "level" (the amount of skills you have gathered) in GW only gives you more options. I wish more games would copy the system that more playtime invested doesn't necessarly translate into winning...
    3.) Interaction. Since your character does little~nothing by itself, and there is no "default" skill in the common sense (spamming Shadow Bolt in WoW with a Warlock), the amount you have to do and decide is high. Your character is nothing by itself, until you fill it. Translates player-skill into character-skill far better than other games like DAoC or WoW do it.

(2) and (3) go for WoW too, (1) mostly only for DAoC...

Or, in another definition. If a battle is boring enough that I can drink my coffee mid-battle, either because I'm always already speaking to the ants, or because I am just spamming one key over and over, it's not action-packed. Action = LOTS of stuff to do!

K.Rool,

Blame your fate!