Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stress test client download website

PsouthPsouth Member Posts: 128

I would like to play this game as soon as possible and was wondering/hoping that a closed beta tester would give some of us "public" the site so we can get it downloaded and be ready to play? Please?

Comments

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

lets see :)

Who would host such a site... client is nearly 3GB in size. Other than a bit torrent link i doubt anyone would do it. Also the Closed Beta Client needs an additional file (i.e something email to them alone), to make it work on open beta.

So thered be no gurantee it would work.

but you might try here... this is the link to the real torrents:

http://www.wowtorrents.de.vu/

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

• SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333
    I just read their www.worldofwarcraft.com site. Its sounds to me their getting ready for the stress test. So hopefully monday or tuesday we can start downloading it.imageimage

==================================================
    speedmann.blogspot.com

*Guild Wars and World of Warcraft will kick @55*

==================================================
    Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• froby1kinobifroby1kinobi Member Posts: 114

After "torrent"ing the WoW Euro Beta, how am I supposed to "convert" it to North America?

What is the server list for USA?

dunno and i doubt the US beta peeps know that yet... so more than likely youll have to download the other version anyways :P. I just gave you where the client is...

P.S US and EU versions are gonna be incompatible :P. I know it was the other way around

People in Eu beta test used US stress test clients to play on EU client now that US has stopped betaing they were stuck as You cant patch US stress test -> EU beta 0.12 only US stress test - US 0.12

So downloading the EU was.... pointless as the US patch just wont work with it... itll get to the end and give and error msg :P.

Good job torrenting it tho :).

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

• cyberbugcyberbug Member Posts: 9

on WoWTorrents.de.vu in the US section it says:

All of these are official torrents. You download exactly the same as with the "Blizzard Downloader".
    30.10.04 - 21:48: Contact me if you know where to get the Stress Test Client Downloader

guess they don't have it yet

Greetz cyberbug

Greetz cyberbug

ya cause nobody has it yet :P