Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stress Test does not mean Open Beta... or does it? You pick.

2»

Comments

• RealmreaverRealmreaver Member Posts: 380

Originally posted by Brambey

Originally posted by blueshift
    Yeah they are most likely the same thing. They intend to do a stress test by having an open beta, simple.
    Also, beta chars are not getting rolled into retail. However it does seem that closed beta characters are going to be kept for open beta. At least thats what I understand from the email I got from them (I'm in closed).

Correction: You WERE in closed. SUCKA!!!

Hey Mr. T stfu please... yeesh a CB tester makes a post and you rile him for it... least he was in closed Spongebob.

"love how they make an announcement saying open beta will be coming soon, then turn around and say it won't be here for a while.. its like poetry, only it sucks.. " -About Blizzard and their concept of 'soon'

Realmreaver formally of EQ, SWG, FFXI and WoW.

Malis/Pirotess of PSO.

Some named of Diablo 1 and 2 =)

Grendel Kinguard of GW.

• xboxman4xboxman4 Member Posts: 10

i think there 2 diffrent things but then im one of a few who does not think wow will ship until dec. i just want to play bring on wow be it stress test open beta or release.::::28::

• BigxBigx Member Posts: 148
    The only thing i can say about blizzard.  Is with all the non-info on there game on anything clear of ob.  First off they posted 10/7 ob starts soon check back in few days for more info.  Then 15 days later copy and paste the same info ob starts soon check back in few days for more info.  Week later announce stress test and cb are the first inline.  I am wondering how custormer support is or info on the game itself. I know and alot others know that mmpg dont get the custormer service awards.  This is how i am feeling about Blizzard.  With recent non-info to there soon to be subscribed cash flows. They could be little more informitive with recent developements.  Seems like the only people who knows is what is going on is blizzard and treating it like a big secret.image