Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anarchy Online new engine

124»

Comments

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008
    Originally posted by digitydarkman

Who cares what it looks like will it raise the fun factor and replay value... no it will not.

I disagree with you 100%

If AO gets a new engine I'll jump right back in it.

Do you prefer watching a movie in HD or on a black and white with rabbit ears and tin foil?

• SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927
    Originally posted by ValiumSummer

Originally posted by digitydarkman

Who cares what it looks like will it raise the fun factor and replay value... no it will not.

I disagree with you 100%

If AO gets a new engine I'll jump right back in it.

Do you prefer watching a movie in HD or on a black and white with rabbit ears and tin foil?

New Engine AO > AoC

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• KilmarKilmar Member UncommonPosts: 844

I wait for the new engine too, AO still rocks )

• jacky01jacky01 Member Posts: 5

have a try. hypelink it! it do looks good!

• TeganxTeganx Member Posts: 401
    Originally posted by h00ligan182

Ah AO, my first and favorite MMO. To be a complete noob to MMO's and play your first one is great, because you have nothing to nitpick, you just get so immersed in the world around you. The time you spend learning about the game, the ins and outs, the classes, everything is just so much fun, you can't compare it with anything else and can't judge it because its the only thing you know. So you play for 5 years and "master" it, and leave to try something else. It's only when you realize that everything else sucks, but you can't go back to the old one because some other games do certain things better, and it's annoying to go back to the first one and deal with the quirks you are now aware of. Anarchy Online, my alltime favorite.

Sorry, this contributed nothing. Just nostalgia =)

Ha I couldn't have said that better myself. You just wrapped up the thoughts and frustrations of %75 of people on this board.

playing: darkfall
    waiting: earthrise

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127
    Originally posted by Teganx

Originally posted by h00ligan182

Ah AO, my first and favorite MMO. To be a complete noob to MMO's and play your first one is great, because you have nothing to nitpick, you just get so immersed in the world around you. The time you spend learning about the game, the ins and outs, the classes, everything is just so much fun, you can't compare it with anything else and can't judge it because its the only thing you know. So you play for 5 years and "master" it, and leave to try something else. It's only when you realize that everything else sucks, but you can't go back to the old one because some other games do certain things better, and it's annoying to go back to the first one and deal with the quirks you are now aware of. Anarchy Online, my alltime favorite.

Sorry, this contributed nothing. Just nostalgia =)

Ha I couldn't have said that better myself. You just wrapped up the thoughts and frustrations of %75 of people on this board.

"you will always remember your first"     it is so true.....your first MMO will always be great no matter how bad it was