Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Over 1000 Post Smiley War Thread

Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

I just noticed that I got over 1000 posts so this thread is dedicated to my favorite forum past time.

Smiley War!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

you have no idea what you're trying to start... I warn you now... don't dooo eeeeeet!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

There's way too much banana in that post.  The cheeks were real nice but the banana was just unnecessary.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Zorvan

dirty...this is just dirty11!   lol

I was thinking that perhaps some parts of Zorvans thread didn't really contain smileys but then I realised they were just vertical smiles

Originally posted by Illius

I was thinking that perhaps some parts of Zorvans thread didn't really contain smileys but then I realised they were just vertical smiles

omggggggggggg...dirtyyyyy..dirty dirty

There's way too much banana in that post.  The cheeks were real nice but the banana was just unnecessary.

I'll teach people who make me remove my sig.

Originally posted by Teala

Heya, baby!!

Oh come on... it's not that bad.  Would it be better if we were saying nice things about your butt?

Heya, baby!!

Hiya.............omg you missed the party...started art the club...then moved to the bar...and then back to my place...omgggggggggggggg!  lol

Oh come on... it's not that bad.  Would it be better if we were saying nice things about your butt?

That is just dirty...seriously...omg...I have a nicew butt btw,,..that is just so rude...omg

Heya, baby!!

Hiya.............omg you missed the party...started art the club...then moved to the bar...and then back to my place...omgggggggggggggg!  lol

I feel so unloved!!

Heya, baby!!

I feel so unloved!!

awww....i luv ya...don't cry...lol

omg...iwas like laying in bed and kelse comes bursting into my room...kristi...were is my phone...  I wqas like I dunno...she grabbed my phone to call her phone to find it...lol

i got like 4 0r 5 ours of sleep i thjink..lol I can't go back to slleeep now omg!!!!!!!!!

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Is Teala talking to herself?

Originally posted by mike470

Mikey!! Welcome to our thread!!

*Looks around quickly*

Yep, OP left. The thread is ours!!

I think the OP started something he could not finish.  I mean how do you beat what Zorvan posted?

Actually I have another .gif I could post but I don't want to be banned for a week.

omg I want t ostrangkle her waking me I need to sleep and she wants t o party some more lol

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

*Looks around quickly*

Heh, I think I smell another 300+ post thread about random things and cupcakes...lots of cupcakes

Good times

omg there is a strnge dude in my kitchen making breakfast...lool

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

*Looks around quickly*

Ehem!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

oh it is just smalls...lol...i wonder if we did anything last night...omg that is dirty