Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January 22nd. Will it or won't it?

Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Oh come on. We all need another pointless poll.

Comments

• FockerFocker Member Posts: 344

Im a fan, but i dont see it releasing on the 22nd.  Of course there may be something I may not know about, but from what I do know which isn't much.  No, not in 10 days.

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

the white border is proof!

/NDA

• ZyllosZyllos Member UncommonPosts: 537

The cake is a lie!!!!

MMOs Played: I can no longer list them all in the 500 character limit.

• alessioraalessiora Member Posts: 50

Vaporware.

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

Secrets and lies "sob" secrets and lieees.

Which is what i would have voted were it there, for now i am the optimistic doubter.

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

Seems to be my day to bring up the fact that we live in the real world and just play in a fantasy world. No it will not release on the 22nd....no it will not release this year and....no if and when it does release it will not be the wow killer.

• yipsteryipster Member Posts: 21

I believe it will be released :)

playing: Lord Of The Rings Online
    played: Age Of Conan, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Guildwars, Last Chaos, Final Fantasy XI, EVE Online
    waiting for: Star Wars The Old Republic and Final Fantasy XIV

• skydragonrenskydragonren Member Posts: 667

This poll is epic.

Already speaking for itself. Everything after the first 2 options are bad. Either no it won't release or something about cake.

So far these combined exceed the 2 yes it will options.

Not a good sign so far.

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448
    Originally posted by skydragonren

This poll is epic.

Already speaking for itself. Everything after the first 2 options are bad. Either no it won't release or something about cake.

So far these combined exceed the 2 yes it will options.

Not a good sign so far.

Despite the fact that the poll is just for fun, I did try and incorporate a certain amount of impartiality. Two positive, one neutral, two bad. Vaporware doesn't really count and is there simply as a Troll-trap.

Cake is there because it is cake.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

"Seems to be my day to bring up the fact that we live in the real world and just play in a fantasy world. No it will not release on the 22nd....no it will not release this year and....no if and when it does release it will not be the wow killer."

Grandpa it will be to fast for your reflexes either..so why bother ..

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• ThradarThradar Member Posts: 949

So they game comes out in about a week.  Compare it to every other launch.

Ummm, no.  Not happening on the 22nd unless it's some sort of F2P version released over torrent at the last minute.