Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best "FPS" Game for PC Poll

13»

Comments

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

Left 4 Dead.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by JustTalking

Other: Aliens Vs Predator 2
    The acting sucked and the story was shallow but the game play was fantastic, it'll make you jump at least once, and playing as an Alien from facehugger to chestburster to Alien was fun and difficult.
    Multi is pretty fun too and it's still up and running, if you can tolerate the people cussing out other people for using legimate tactics. I.E. Flamethrowers, disc, smartguns.

I forgot about those games...yeah AvP games were pretty much awesome and had some amazing graphics for their time.

I used to play multiplayer death matches as an alien all freaking day, was ranked as high as number 12 in all of ranked matches at one point.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

So close but I voted for TF2 purely for the team aspect of the game.  CoD4 is so freaking close because it rocks and CSS is right up there to.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I couldn't get into team fortress...I did pretty decent as a sniper, but i never felt like it mattered if my reflexes or aim was better than the other guys', simply because it came down to what class you were so often.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• IvaxIvax Member Posts: 18

Other: Battlefront one.. hate me, I don't care.. I've played the rest, but battlefront I is the only one I keep comming back to

• rincewind01rincewind01 Member Posts: 6

Team fortress 2 is really easy game play, it almost makes you play as a team without realising it and the spy class is pure fun.

• haruharu476haruharu476 Member Posts: 5

Counterstrike / Quake

• SabiancymSabiancym Member UncommonPosts: 3,150

Left 4 Dead