Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what....

redonlyredonly Member Posts: 17

now theres global? About a Year and few months ago, i made an account in tantra.ph, so i started playing there. Im not used to what community im in.

Also, a game that i want to play is released in NA last year so i played that game and quit tantra. I played the mmo i like for almost a year and got bored since i hit high lvl and got nothing much to do left. So i quit that game and look for a new mmo, i was thinking i should go back to tantra but then i just don't want to be the only Canadian in tantra.

Wow, now what can i do now? since there is global, i probably want to go play it again but the problem is, my account is in the (ph), how the heck am i going to transfer my account in (ph) site to the global site (DotCom) I dont want to go through all those quest and lvling again... I was around lvl 70 something or so and got an alt that is lvl 50.

Good game, (PH) area could of IP blocked me instead  so i dont have to worry of doing that quest and lvling again. BLAH never knew there will be global.

Comments

• tvoltztvoltz Member Posts: 2

well, think theres no way that tantra ph would transfer your account on tantra global cause there arent the same.. ph is from amped & global is from gamenetworks.. how bout you try global? it way different than ph (well thats what i think).. + there cool pets coming on global! forget your old account, try global! if you need help.. just  PM GirlfromHell!