Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Happy Are You With Your MMORPG?

I have been playing MMORPGs since UO days and "at least in concept" love them.  However, I find myself very dissatisfied with current games.  I find myself playing a new one for a short time and quickly becoming unhappy again and begin looking for another MMORPG to play (or anything else to amuse myself).

I am curious to see how many of you are in the same boat versus how many of you are perfectly content with the MMORPG you are playing.  So, I ask you to please take this poll.  There is no need to actually type a response - no need to tell what MMORPG(s) you are or have played - unless you just feel the additional need image.

If all else in life fails you, buy a vowel.

If all else in life fails you, buy a vowel.

Comments

• metalcoremetalcore Member Posts: 798

Played EQ2 on beta, found it boring.

Waiting for WoW to come out.

Looking forward to Vanguard Saga of Heros.

Now playing: VG (after a long break from MMORPGS)
    Played for more than a month: Darkfall online, Vanguard SOH, Everquest, Horizons, WoW, SWG, Everquest II, Eve

• AprillyAprilly Member UncommonPosts: 124

I am also looking for a new game. At first I was going to try EQ II and WOW.  However I have decided to only try EQ II.  After seeing all the posts here about WOW vs EQ II,  I to have decided to not get involved with the WOW crowd.

That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

• diegolinkdiegolink Member Posts: 195

Im very happy playing UO again image

Still the king image

I will only leave UO for the following games (if they exist)

Anarchy Online 2

Ultima Online 2

• ThinmanThinman Member Posts: 461

I've been a gamer for going on 21 years.. it's always been my main hobby, my only hobby at times.

MMOGs came out, and no other game could give the fix like them anymore.

Now MMOGs are losing their luster. What is left?

The moral of the story, do the same thing for 21 years, especially if it's highly enjoyable, and after awhile it will lose its luster. But what else is there to do for fun?

Waiting for WoW, will play until something with new gameplay arrives

"The philosophy of a corporate entity umbrellas all activities. Obviously, SOE has a flawed way of doing business."
    -Crabby, MMORPG Boards

Looking forward (cautiously) to: Age of Conan, Dark Solstice, Armada Online.

Will soon try: Guild Wars

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.