Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stranded on a Desert Island!

theJPKtheJPK Member Posts: 91

FOR NO REASON AT ALL YOU ARE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND!!! WHAT DO YOU BRING, AND WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE BRING?

ILL START

If I was stranded on a desert island I would bring.... an extra large ladder so I can reach coconuts

Waiting for: I don't know

Comments

• theJPKtheJPK Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by theJPK

FOR NO REASON AT ALL YOU ARE STRANDED ON A DESERT ISLAND!!! WHAT DO YOU BRING, AND WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE BRING?

ILL START
    If I was stranded on a desert island I would bring.... an extra large ladder so I can reach coconuts

A ziplot bag to catch fish in, double zip or nothing!

• theJPKtheJPK Member Posts: 91

ILL START

A ziplot bag to catch fish in, double zip or nothing!

A bath tub so i dont get smelly from all the hot sex i will be having on the beach.

• poldiresmipoldiresmi Member Posts: 11

id bring lots of beer and monica belluci

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

a mirror..

to look at my good looks..... duuuhhhhh

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."