Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you guys get a day off from companies or schools at voting day

airplane50airplane50 Member UncommonPosts: 84
just curiousimage~~~~ for me, i don't know yet. i am still waiting my friends to call me.

========================
Question:Why three monks stands there with a empty barrel.
Answer:they are waiting for jay and silent bob.
What For? Please check out next Jay and Silent Bob movie.

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Uhh.... No

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

early voting or absentee ballots

don't have to go out on tuesday...

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

not here but did you hear about Pennsylvania??

The Governor created over 70,000 absentee ballots for incarcerated inmates in various prisons across the State (non-felony offenders) and had them distributed, yet he states, that the State of Pennsylvania does not have the manpower or the time to supply Pennslyvania residents who are currently stationed in Iraq with Absentee Ballots.

Basically:

70,000 Inmates will be voting in the elections this year but over 10,000+ Pennsylvania Soldiers stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan will not. lol, how screwed up is that.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

I know it sounds like I'm bringing the fact of liberal bias being everywhere into everything, but what party is that governor?

Because most prisoners are liberal democrats (obviously because of death penalty and stuff) and most soldiers are conservative republicans.

so maybe he wanted more votes for his party..?

lol , maybe not...meh

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407

Originally posted by En1Gma

not here but did you hear about Pennsylvania??
    The Governor created over 70,000 absentee ballots for incarcerated inmates in various prisons across the State (non-felony offenders) and had them distributed, yet he states, that the State of Pennsylvania does not have the manpower or the time to supply Pennslyvania residents who are currently stationed in Iraq with Absentee Ballots.
    Basically:
    70,000 Inmates will be voting in the elections this year but over 10,000+ Pennsylvania Soldiers stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan will not. lol, how screwed up is that.

as a correctional officer i can only say thats insane. most of these inmates (not all most) dont deserve the right to freedom let alone the right to vote.
  • Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864
    No, the public schools do but I go to private school.

Games Played:DoAC, EQ, CoH, Lineage 2, Planetside, and Shadowbane.
    Games Playing:None:(
    Waiting For:WoW, EQII

• DienekesDienekes Member Posts: 484

I think my work has a paid 2 hour leave if you request it. I'm just not working OT since with regular hours I get off at 5:30. Should give me plenty of time to vote.

"Feel free to hate me, but hate me for the right reasons."

"Your still ignorant if you believe the first thing you see when the blindfold is removed."

"Be smart enough to know I'm smarter than you."

• ajv630ajv630 Member Posts: 1

i get to stay home tuesday

JAKE BERKOWITZ: ‘What the f**k do you call 125 murders in 5 years?’
    PUNISHER: ‘Work in progress.

JAKE BERKOWITZ: ‘What the f**k do you call 125 murders in 5 years?’
    PUNISHER: ‘Work in progress.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

And another sign to show the degredation of the nation!

Inmates voting! Whoopee! Maybe next Charles Manson for president. Whats everyone think? I say vote manson, or don't vote!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• AzathothAzathoth Member Posts: 357

We do not get the day off, but we do get paid for the time it takes us to go to the polls and vote.

Do what I said 'cause I said it. - Meatwad, AquaTeen Hunger Force

Cartman has a big fat ass!