Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is It Just Me...

DevourDevour Member Posts: 902

Or does this look like a very well done Mount & Blade mod?

Comments

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by Devour

Mount and Blade 

+ magic

+ internet

+ PvE 

+ Sea

+ Naval fights

+ harvesting materials

+ crafting

+  clans

+ clan cities

+ 10k concurrent  users

+ Agon , 4 subcontinents and many islands

+ weather sim

+ 5  additionally  races

- button for auto battle simulation (fight every fight yourself)

- mounted archery

- capture enemy as slaves (i would like i and would the rest of his game experience put the slave on lick my boots)

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• DevourDevour Member Posts: 902
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden

Mount and Blade 
    + magic
    + internet
    + PvE 
    + Sea
    + Naval fights
    + harvesting materials
    + crafting
    +  clans
    + clan cities
    + 10k concurrent  users
    + weather sim
    + 5  additionally  races
    - mounted archery
    - capture enemy as slaves (i would like i and would the rest of his game experience put the slave on lick my boots)

Give me proof for half of these, other than those HIGHLY edited videos, and I will clap you on until the day is over. Hell, you could even get Oblivion to run over the internet, with certain mods, so that's nothing to be proud of.

I'm sorry guys, this just seems to be another Dark and Light, a let down based on the backs of other's work.

• SigzSigz Member CommonPosts: 29

I'm sorry guys, this just seems to be another Dark and Light, a let down based on the backs of other's work.

You don't have to apologize, you're completely entitled to have your own opinion.

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558
    Originally posted by Sigz

You don't have to apologize, you're completely entitled to have your own opinion.

1 that is 100% wrong

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777
    Originally posted by downtoearth

1 that is 100% wrong

We shall see...

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558
    Originally posted by Deathstrike2

1 that is 100% wrong

We shall see...

whatever you say XD

• demolishIXdemolishIX Member Posts: 632

+100% vaporware!

• SignusMSignusM Member Posts: 2,225

Mount and Blade 
    + magic
    + internet
    + PvE 
    + Sea
    + Naval fights
    + harvesting materials
    + crafting
    +  clans
    + clan cities
    + 10k concurrent  users
    + weather sim
    + 5  additionally  races
    - mounted archery

Give me proof for half of these, other than those HIGHLY edited videos, and I will clap you on until the day is over. Hell, you could even get Oblivion to run over the internet, with certain mods, so that's nothing to be proud of.

Highly edited videos? You mean the 30 minutes streaming from a handheld camera, of the 17 minutes of raw gameplay footage? 

• Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686

Yeah it's just you.

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

Originally posted by Deathstrike2

1 that is 100% wrong

We shall see...

whatever you say XD

Of course, I'm 100% right.  We SHALL see one way or another.  My comment is unbiased and not based on opinion. 

• Terminus-EstTerminus-Est Member UncommonPosts: 352

Since you now only need to wait 11 days to see if you are right or wrong, I really don't think this sort of discussion is at all fruitfull.

• siftifiedsiftified Member Posts: 258

This horse has been flogged so hard over the last few months that its dead and starting to smell.

Stop raping it.

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Mount and Blade 
    + magic
    + internet
    + PvE 
    + Sea
    + Naval fights
    + harvesting materials
    + crafting
    +  clans
    + clan cities
    + 10k concurrent  users
    + weather sim
    + 5  additionally  races
    - mounted archery

In less than a month we will all know what the truth is so I wonder now more than ever why the need to play amatuer psychic and not just wait until they release when we can all see what the truth actually is

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• siftifiedsiftified Member Posts: 258
    Originally posted by jaxsundane

Mount and Blade 
    + magic
    + internet
    + PvE 
    + Sea
    + Naval fights
    + harvesting materials
    + crafting
    +  clans
    + clan cities
    + 10k concurrent  users
    + weather sim
    + 5  additionally  races
    - mounted archery

In less than a month we will all know what the truth is so I wonder now more than ever why the need to play amatuer psychic and not just wait until they release when we can all see what the truth actually is

^ Agreed.

End of thread.

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815

I think he meant he is sorry for the dissapointment and embarassment the DF fans will be feeling in a few days.   With all the questions surronding this game it is amazing people still go to other games forums and say they are waiting on DF. 

Like the old saying goes, everything comes out in the wash -- and 1/22/09 is Laundry day !!

• DrukstylzDrukstylz Member Posts: 189

Mount and Blade 
    + magic
    + internet
    + PvE 
    + Sea
    + Naval fights
    + harvesting materials
    + crafting
    +  clans
    + clan cities
    + 10k concurrent  users
    + weather sim
    + 5  additionally  races
    - mounted archery

Ok, since youve made your mind up, good bye! Don't bother comming back and making any more posts.

This discussion has been closed.