Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Return of the Best MMO Ever

Hands down this was the best MMO ever made and when it was killed by Ojom's forced changes, it was a depressing era for MMOs. But I hope with its return and more player involvement this time, it will get the rebirth it deserves. It is also going to be taking on a better business model. People want free games with today's economy but they like micro payments for perks.

Comments

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Drugs are bad.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500

Its not EVE, so it can't be the best MMO. Maybe 2nd best.?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DrafellDrafell Member Posts: 588
  • EmanEman Member Posts: 10

Best game ever... Probebly  will get shitty grades when I start playing :p

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

I thought this was a wrestlers name tbh

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• stamgrenstamgren Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Its not EVE, so it can't be the best MMO. Maybe 2nd best.?

I doubt it. Try FoM, get into it and you'll be hooked for life.

fomportal.com

• RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105

I'm actually kinda of excited that the game is back.  I wanted to play before, when I read about the game back during the first release, but I couldn't because of school and work.

I've been stuck on text based games because they offer a bunch of story, drama and roleplay.  I played EVE for a while, but I didn't have a lot of time to really get into it.  So, I'm really hopin the best for the game!

• aruthamarutham Member Posts: 63

FPS-MMO-RPG.

And by RPG i dont mean lame exp grinding pretending to be RPG.

• stamgrenstamgren Member Posts: 30

FoM is full of roleplaying. But it's a game for those who's not to fond of it either. It's a mixed crowd.

fomportal.com

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

"How many times can one game fail?"

On the next Geraldo.

• CutSickCutSick Member Posts: 8

Cant wait to try it !

• aruthamarutham Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by Zorvan

"How many times can one game fail?"
    On the next Geraldo.

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.

• KLECKOKLECKO Member UncommonPosts: 48

Sure was glad to see FOM was coming back.Really miss playing it .No other game like it

• DshaftDshaft Member Posts: 2

FoM rocked back in 2005 en it will rock again for sure. Haven't found anyother game yet that gave me this much satifaction.