Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Take Your Side: Will Darkfall be Released on the 22nd This Month?

MackerniMackerni Member Posts: 230

*grabs some popcorn*

FIGHT!

*enjoys the show* 

Comments

• BlodplsBlodpls Member Posts: 1,454

omg not another one.

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

*Sigh* Confirmed today in greece from tasos that it will release on the 22nd as they are 99% done the game and the only reson for a delay would be a disasterous event or a severe case.... Getting tired of saying that.

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Epic Fail thread

• DeadDingoDeadDingo Member Posts: 193

Epic Fun Thread

• Ascension08Ascension08 Member Posts: 1,980

Epic Bun Fred

--------------------------------------
    A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

Order of the White Border.

Epic Hun Thread

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

If this game is comming out on Jan 22nd will it be a download only or boxed?

It will be neither as it isn't coming out!

Epic Fred Thread

Originally posted by DeadDingo

Epic Hun Thread

I bet the Epic Hun Thread named Fred made your dead Dingo dead.

A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

• BlodplsBlodpls Member Posts: 1,454
    Originally posted by Korvenus

If this game is comming out on Jan 22nd will it be a download only or boxed?

Download only I think.

Damn You!

• LeodiousLeodious Member UncommonPosts: 773

It'll be download only, and it will be available on the 22nd. Only a certain number will be able to get it, and they will cut it. They will be able to mask this by saying their servers were overloaded. This way they can get the number of people they want (and can support) and no more.

"There are two great powers, and they've been fighting since time began. Every advance in human life, every scrap of knowledge and wisdom and decency we have has been torn by one side from the teeth of the other. Every little increase in human freedom has been fought over ferociously between those who want us to know more and be wiser and stronger, and those who want us to obey and be humble and submit."

— John Parry, to his son Will; "The Subtle Knife," by Phillip Pullman

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558
    Originally posted by Leodious

It'll be download only, and it will be available on the 22nd. Only a certain number will be able to get it, and they will cut it. They will be able to mask this by saying their servers were overloaded. This way they can get the number of people they want (and can support) and no more.

no Eu will have boxes too.

and no GNi has the resources for 10k darkfall servers if suddenly 3 mill wanted to play all they have to do is put up more servers. this is from gni but im to lazy to find link.

and when confirmed today release will be the 22nd unless something major F's up. i think its pretty stupid to vote no

• GnomadGnomad Member Posts: 377
    Originally posted by downtoearth

and no GNi has the resources for 10k darkfall servers if suddenly 3 mill wanted to play all they have to do is put up more servers. this is from gni but im to lazy to find link.

and when confirmed today release will be the 22nd unless something major F's up. i think its pretty stupid to vote no

ROFLMAO, gawd I need air now. 10K servers and they can only support 3 million people on 10,000 (that's 10K BTW if you haven't had 3rd grade math yet) servers?????? Must also be one hell of a huge pipe into the internet backbone to support that many servers in one location.

I really hope that is a typo and not just more sycophantic fawnboism puking out the garbage that Dark-n-Fail has been force feeding you for 7 years.

• razerblade29razerblade29 Member UncommonPosts: 230

Originally posted by Ascension08

Epic Bun Fred

WIN

• XxKnivesxXXxKnivesxX Member UncommonPosts: 188

• MackerniMackerni Member Posts: 230

Wow ... still most people don't believe it will be released. 

That is kind of sad, really.

Originally posted by Mackerni

Wow ... still most people don't believe it will be released. 
    That is kind of sad, really.

The OP should be neutral in a poll like this. Eat your popcorn.

• almerelalmerel Member UncommonPosts: 658

No but I hope I'm wrong.

-Almerel

Hello my old friend.

• harmonicaharmonica Member Posts: 339

Can it even be pre-ordered?

13 days till launch and not even an open beta? It won't be released.

I hope I'm wrong and I'm looking forward to this game, but there's no way it's coming out in 13 days.

Originally posted by Gnomad

Originally posted by downtoearth

ROFLMAO, gawd I need air now. 10K servers and they can only support 3 million people on 10,000 (that's 10K BTW if you haven't had 3rd grade math yet) servers?????? Must also be one hell of a huge pipe into the internet backbone to support that many servers in one location.

I really hope that is a typo and not just more sycophantic fawnboism puking out the garbage that Dark-n-Fail has been force feeding you for 7 years.

it was not even adding there there just saying if 3 mill suddenly wanted to play they could put enough servers up . as an example geeses christ

Originally posted by harmonica

Can it even be pre-ordered?
    13 days till launch and not even an open beta? It won't be released.
    I hope I'm wrong and I'm looking forward to this game, but there's no way it's coming out in 13 days.

we dont know what they have planned for open beta it could be a public beta type of release at first on the 22nd who knows what they have planned the tasos did say there will be an open beta and release will happen unless something major goes wrong.

its kinda funny when you still doubt whats being said...

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882

I honestly cant believe the NDA is still up so close to launch.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

hi mom

BestSigEver :P

• DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914
    Originally posted by demonic87

*Sigh* Confirmed today in greece from tasos that it will release on the 22nd as they are 99% done the game and the only reson for a delay would be a disasterous event or a severe case.... Getting tired of saying that.

So last month the game was feature complete and ready to be released... but this month it is 99% done?  What went wrong?

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."