Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ding Dong the Terrorist is Dead. ..

well, almost. . ..

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God. . .
. . . God will be cut."
- Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill

EQII
Requiiem, Templar
Neriak

Comments

• lordthrawnlordthrawn Member Posts: 276

dont forget about him....soon we will all be able to celebrate and smoke cuban cigarsimage

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

and al zarqawi's aide died also!

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566

I think Castro has some spunk left in him yet. The old bastard broke his arm and kneecap and was laughing about it 10 minutes later.

Come on up to Canada, you can smoke all the cuban's you want.

"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If, on your journey, you should encounter God. . .
    . . . God will be cut."
    - Quentin Tarantino, Kill Bill

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by lordthrawn
    dont forget about him....soon we will all be able to celebrate and smoke cuban cigarsimageimage

Nasty.

Cubans are the Guinness of the cigar world. Too strong.

-----------------

Comedy and propriety...going together like Peanut Butter and Turpentine

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• DienekesDienekes Member Posts: 484

Crikeys he gets worse in every picture. I don't think Castro has much left. lol.

"Feel free to hate me, but hate me for the right reasons."

"Your still ignorant if you believe the first thing you see when the blindfold is removed."

"Be smart enough to know I'm smarter than you."

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Before he goes down. He shall use the WMD's.

"Bring out the cigars!"

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979