Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall has gone GOLD

spyhunter107spyhunter107 Member Posts: 104

Now please stop making replicated threads about "is dakfall goin 2 be release in jan, 22?"

Tasos (Your savior) said: "Darkfall is going to be release on Jan, 22, and there will be an open beta on Jan, 15, 2009".

Please stop, I am more disappointed on Tasos not delaying Darkfall than I am reading your replicated thread 100 times. Let's all use our creativity and actually think something constructive with our minds instead of what the next guy has said.

Here's my poll:

Comments

• MackerniMackerni Member Posts: 230

I made my thread to make fun of you guys.

... you guys are just taking this thing too seriously, that's all. 

Other than that, I'm not taking any sides: I'll believe it when I see it.

• mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657

"Going Gold" refers to them having the game complete, and that CD manufactoring has begun. Although technically not complete, as patches will now have to be applied for any further work done.

I do not see any evidence of this what-so-ever in your post. I believe you should brush up on your terms.

• spyhunter107spyhunter107 Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by Mackerni

I made my thread to make fun of you guys.
    ... you guys are just taking this thing too seriously, that's all. 
    Other than that, I'm not taking any sides: I'll believe it when I see it.

I assume you're talking to Darkfanbois because I'm not that serious, obsess, or consider myself a darkfanboi even through my first mmorpg was sandbox.

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

You people...He didn't say open beta will be on the 15th, he said there will be one. Darkfall rumours spread like wildfire.

Originally posted by mrroboto40

"Going Gold" refers to them having the game complete, and that CD manufactoring has begun. Although technically not complete, as patches will now have to be applied for any further work done.

I do not see any evidence of this what-so-ever in your post. I believe you should brush up on your terms.

Your savior, Tasos stated: "next week, we'll release torronts info on for the Beta". It doesn't have to be released on CDS to be Gold, there's plenty of games that has been release through the web. Tasos, your savior, said: "The game is completed. We're just getting prepared for servers to maintain 10k population".

I can quote Tasos all day.

Originally posted by demonic87

You people...He didn't say open beta will be on the 15th, he said there will be one. Darkfall rumours spread like wildfire.

Tasos, your savior, said  "Open beta will be released 1 week before release" That means Jan 15, 09.

If anyone want to provide any proof that open beta will be release soonier or later please do.

• mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657
    Originally posted by spyhunter107

Your savior, Tasos stated: "next week, we'll release torronts info on for the Beta". It doesn't have to be released on CDS to be Gold, there's plenty of games that has been release through the web. Tasos, your savior, said: "The game is completed. We're just getting prepared for servers to maintain 10k population".

You should probably read some of my posts before you call me a fanboi.

Originally posted by spyhunter107

You should probably read some of my posts before you call me a fanboi.

Ok, but you're interested in Darkfall like I am, you can't denied that unless you're a TROLL.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

I can't tell if this post is serious or not.  Was there an announcement about it going gold?  

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DeadDingoDeadDingo Member Posts: 193

the last time I bought gold my finger turned green.