Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2

KujoxKujox Member UncommonPosts: 44

Yeah, screw Daoc, :P EQ2 looks awesome, it lookes more appealing then any other game that I would want to play, I am not much of a Big Ugly Dwarf or Orge Fan, I hope WoW fails cause War Craft isn't worth putting a MMO into, when Halo2 comes out forget any of these games..it will dominate

<_____HaLo2image

Comments

• InnfernoInnferno Member Posts: 124

What a wonderfully entertaining and insightful post. 

I read it the first time and it just seemed to be mindless drivel.  Then I looked a little more closely and found it to but utter genius!

In fact, you seem so bright that i've put you down for a Darwin Award.... a little early I know but I see great things in your future! image 

• LoderdaleLoderdale Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by Kujox

a Big Ugly Dwarf

<_____HaLo2image

um just wondering, since when have dwarves been big?  

Games Played : Uo 6yr Vet, DAoC about 2yrs ago, an looking to get back into the game.

with hopes an dreams so far away, its no wonder why so many go insane

Games Played : Uo 6yr Vet, DAoC about 2yrs ago, an looking to get back into the game.

with hopes an dreams so far away, its no wonder why so many go insane

• KujoxKujox Member UncommonPosts: 44
    hehehe, big and in Musculer or fat I didn't mean it as a giant

• propolyzpropolyz Member UncommonPosts: 182

Originally posted by Innferno

What a wonderfully entertaining and insightful post. 
    I read it the first time and it just seemed to be mindless drivel.  Then I looked a little more closely and found it to but utter genius!
    In fact, you seem so bright that i've put you down for a Darwin Award.... a little early I know but I see great things in your future! image 

rofl, I agree with you Innferno.. sometimes it gets to the point of being hilarious to see people give no reasons why the game is bad and why other games are better.. please.. children.. if you going to mock a game.. give reasons and explainations.. along with reasons and explainations for the games you think are better.

---------------------------------------------
    Darkage of Camelot | Since Day 1 |

Seabasz 50 Hero | Lancelot / Hib
    Seabas 50 Enchanter | Lancelot / Hib
    Vlyden 50 Bezerker | Guinevere / Mid
    Vydien 50 Armsman | Bors / Alb
    Hellzpyro 45 Wizard | Merlin / Alb
    Oceany 45 BM | Mordred / Mid
    Seabasy 48 Bard | Mordred / Hib

---------------------------------------------
    Darkage of Camelot
    Seabasz 50 Hero | Lancelot / Hib
    Seabas 50 Enchanter | Lancelot / Hib
    Vlyden 50 Bezerker | Guinevere / Mid
    Vydien 50 Armsman | Bors / Alb
    Hellzpyro 50 Wizard | Merlin / Alb
    Oceany 45 BM | Mordred / Mid
    Seabasy 48 Bard | Mordred / Hib

• linkeq2002linkeq2002 Member Posts: 58
    my god a post with such intellectual content it's amazing, an english teach would have a field day with this one, no reasons for something be better, no reason for something being worse, no support at all, no argument, you sir recieve an F

"Sony Customer Service is like Santa Clause, people say they've seen them but they don't really exist"

• Qbic07Qbic07 Member Posts: 91

Well to be honest I don't have a clue why an EQ2 fanboy should start spamming here. image

This section is for people interested in DAOC lad not for your opinions about Everquest or any other game for that matter.  If you do want to compare DAOC with another game do it on structural base with some decent argumentation.

Thanks!

• TsenTsen Member Posts: 58

rofl, I agree with you Innferno.. sometimes it gets to the point of being hilarious to see people give no reasons why the game is bad and why other games are better.. please.. children.. if you going to mock a game.. give reasons and explainations.. along with reasons and explainations for the games you think are better.

Well if you want a list of why its not worth playing. It would take up all the Hard drive space on this message forum. LOL

Here are some highlights that kill the game:

RADAR!!!

Casting through walls.

Overpowered classes/realms due to balance problems.

Overpowered classes that constantly get nerfed once people start playing them.

Lag is awful and NF crashing is annoying!!!Note it only crashes on relic raids but still crashes.

Classes are bland. Not much to playing the game as far as excitement. RVR is fun but really annoying to get messed stunned messed stunn dead .. its like a repeating record. No skill needed

They need to remove stick and face.This takes out the skill level of someone who can kill a  50 at level 40 .. one on one.

total BS.

Oh man this list goes on.

Maybe one day they will figure this out.

Helllo, My name is Indego Montoya, You killed my father prepare to die.

(Repeat)

Helllo, My name is Indego Montoya, You killed my father prepare to die.

(Repeat)

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

If you don't feed the trolls they go away.

Anyone that would post EQ2 in the DAoC section doesn't have something intelligent to say.

-=-=-=-=-
    "We're a game that's focused on grouping and on solo play, you know, more group oriented, more solo play..."
    John Blakely Senior lead for EQ2. Link

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• nomad3dnomad3d Member Posts: 11

<QUOTE>Here are some highlights that kill the game:

RADAR!!!
    ~ It's been dealt with and many many accounts have been banned ~

Casting through walls.
    ~ LOS - Read up on it... casting through walls doesn't happen now unless the caster cast his/her spell before you ended up on the other side of the wall or you're in a destroyed tower and the caster is using GTAOE ~

Overpowered classes/realms due to balance problems.
    ~ Learn to play... Resists are a good thing... Each realm bitches about the other having some over powered class... Sorcs, Chanters, SMs.... Learn how to play against them ~

Overpowered classes that constantly get nerfed once people start playing them.
    ~ Deal with it... nerfs are going to happen in ANY MMORPG. Don't like it? Don't play them... Any of them.. please... I don't want to see you anywhere in one of the games I play... I know your type... all you do is complain and keep coming back... ~

Lag is awful and NF crashing is annoying!!!Note it only crashes on relic raids but still crashes.
    ~ Lag? Get a better computer and/or internet connection... I have no problem with lag even in huge combat situations and NF hasn't crashed on me in months ~

Classes are bland. Not much to playing the game as far as excitement. RVR is fun but really annoying to get messed stunned messed stunn dead .. its like a repeating record. No skill needed
    ~ See my response to "Overpowered classes/realms due to balance problems." - Learn to play.... ~

They need to remove stick and face.This takes out the skill level of someone who can kill a 50 at level 40 .. one on one.
    ~ I see no need for this to even be an issue... Never heard anyone else in the game complain about this but you... and if a lvl 40 is killing a lvl 50... which I doubt... then that lvl 50 REALLY needs to learn to play... ~
    </QUOTE>

Come up with some more crap for me to dispute...

DAoC
    Schneakin - 50 Inf - Alb/Merlin
    Deadlights - 50 Sorc - Alb/Merlin
    Nomadron - 50 Wiz - Alb/Merlin
    Highlandar - 50 Cleric - Alb/Merlin
    Dethstalker - 50 Necro - Alb/Merlin
    Lilbluey - 50 SM Mid/Lance
    Assorted 40+ toons over several servers and realms

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

... that's just as dumb as saying: "I hate eating oranges,  apples taste much better, apples will dominate over any fruit!!!"

They are both fruits, such as Halo 2 and MMORPGs are both games... but they are two totally different games.  Sheesh.

Not to mention I own an Xbox, and I hated played Halo using a Gamepad, thus I'm not even considering buying Halo 2 until it's released on PC.  So why would a fanboy like you make me buy a game I would never even bother buying in the first place.

____ _ ____________ _ ____

*** BOYCOTT BEGGARS ***
    Don't tip newbies when they ask for money! They are veteran players trying to get easy money for their newly created characters. Please support the BOYCOTT BEGGARS ASSOCIATION by donating some money or free rare loots. Thank you for your support.
    ____ _ ____________ _ ____

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P