Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

inventory

SaranthSaranth Member UncommonPosts: 269

At lvl 10 I have 2 bags and my regular inventory slots. At some point do you get more inventory slots or do you have to find bigger bags. Are there magical bags that allow you to carry much much more?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE, THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE. MY SIGNATURE IS MY BEST FRIEND. IT IS MY LIFE. I MUST MASTER IT AS I MASTER MY LIFE. WITHOUT ME IT IS USELESS, WITHOUT MY SIGNATURE I AM USELESS.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

You find more bags...or make more

When I left the ile of refuge I had 6 6slotted bags.

Later on you can find 10 slotted bags with weight-reduction spells grafted into them.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875
    It's still retarded how small the inventory is.....

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

actually I find it more sillier that you can fit 300 items in your backpack like many other rpg/mmorpgs out there.

I find bags more realistic that being able to fit a piano, swoop, Zelda, and many more in your back pocket.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875
    And its more realistic to have a piano, swoop and Zelda in your backback, inside small bags?

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

well, its certainly more realistic than having infinite pockets or an infinite backpack that will let you carry anything as long as you can physically hold the weight.

• HyperBalladHyperBallad Member Posts: 65

Maybe someday a MMORPG will be realistic in what your able to carry around. In EQ to carry all that money you'd need a sack 4x the size of yourself, and the peices would have to be the size of rice.

That would be great if all you could  carry was your armor, weapon, and 1 backpack that couldn't hold large weapons, and 3 tiny sacks for money and small food. They try to make these games more realistic...

try only having 2 invetory slots for large weapons, 3 for food, and only being able to carry small amounts of money. And leaving the rest at your house :) that would be hardcoreimage

----

EQ: 65 Druid. 65 Rogue (Cancelled;2002)

Final Fantasy XI: 75 Monk. 75 Ninja. (Current)

EQ2: Prospective?

-----------------
    EQ: 65 Druid. 65 Rogue (Cancelled;2002)

Final Fantasy XI: 75 Monk. 75 Ninja. (Current)

EQ2: Prospective?

• ChapmanChapman Member Posts: 5

are there any sharing bank slots in EQ2? thats a good idea in EQ1.

• AeryithAeryith Member Posts: 162

yes, there's shared slots, but no shared bank. however, the shared slots only work for whatever city you choose. for example, if you're in qeynos, you can only share your stuff with other characters in qeynos. same goes with freeport.... unless they've change it.

EQ2 Mantra: Get more RAM. Get more RAM.