Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only the good stuff, If you will!

HyperBalladHyperBallad Member Posts: 65

I understand a lot of people skim these forums becuase they're exciting about the upcomming release (Hopefully Nov.8'ish) This is the first place I always come to skim for new MMORPGs (I've only played two in my 5 year history. It's easy to get turned-off becuase of some... let's say "questionably constructrive critisim" that goes on.)

So..
How about only posting what you LIKE about EverQuest2 so far? (Informed people AND Beta testers) image I found this is the best way to go about analyzing a hyped game, and feel free to (ever so slightly...) insert things you don't like, but don't light a match image

EQ: 65 Druid. 65 Rogue (Cancelled;2002)

Final Fantasy XI: 75 Monk. 75 Ninja. (Current)

EQ2: Prospective?

-----------------
EQ: 65 Druid. 65 Rogue (Cancelled;2002)

Final Fantasy XI: 75 Monk. 75 Ninja. (Current)

EQ2: Prospective?

Comments

• ThinmanThinman Member Posts: 461

<crickets>................

Word of mouth will destroy this game.

Waiting for WoW, will play until something with new gameplay arrives

"The philosophy of a corporate entity umbrellas all activities. Obviously, SOE has a flawed way of doing business."
    -Crabby, MMORPG Boards

Looking forward (cautiously) to: Age of Conan, Dark Solstice, Armada Online.

Will soon try: Guild Wars

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Thinman,

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Originally posted by En1Gma
    Thinman
    There's a difference between constructive criticism and whining. There's not one EQ2 post you ever done that was not constructive.
    I think everyone here knows you don't like the game. No need to reply on a thread about "posting constructive criticism" the same ole same ol.

You're right En1gma.. and I respect your work here on mmorpg.com.. I apologize. You are even handed and fair. And I'm in the wrong here.

The wait for the next MMOGs is torture, and I'm just trying to get rid of it by making other people feel how I feel, and that is wrong.

I'm an a-hole. But aren't we all hehe.. anyway, thanks and sorry.

"The philosophy of a corporate entity umbrellas all activities. Obviously, SOE has a flawed way of doing business."
    -Crabby, MMORPG Boards

Overall: Amazed and bewhildered at the current sad state of the artform of gaming.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

lol, no you are not an a-hole...it's just that I think we can all go for a beer and I think this is one of those times. image

EVeryone is entitled to their opinion..it's just how we say it I guess

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Originally posted by En1Gma
    lol, no you are not an a-hole...it's just that I think we can all go for a beer and I think this is one of those times. image
    EVeryone is entitled to their opinion..it's just how we say it I guess

Thanks en1gma.. with the election, the crazy world series with the eclipse, and all the other strange crap going on in the world, I guess the MMORPG battle royale just adds another element to the pot.

It's easy to get into a strange mood.

Oh, and it's almost halloween.... ::::06:: Too many spooks around!

-Crabby, MMORPG Boards

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by Thinman
    Too many spooks around!

Yeah, you really have to be carefull when the CIA is involved.