Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why ? 6.00 overall

SixfeetunderSixfeetunder Member UncommonPosts: 180

Why mmorpg.com give only 6.00?

For graphic , sound , combat ,and little progress , i think ...they could give min 7.30 ...

Comments

• finnishguyfinnishguy Member Posts: 90

Well, that's YOUR opinion. Some people have different opinions.

It all comes down to what you are looking for in an MMO. If you only like graphics, AoC could easily be 9/10 but if you are only interested about gameplay then AoC could be as low as 4/10.

I'm pretty sure most people who have tried AoC would rate it somewhere between 5 and 7. Personally I give it 6/10.

I don't consider AoC a "bad" game. It's just a niche game that attracts a very small percentage of gamers. Basically graphics junkies or people who like digital boobies. For those people AoC is the best game ever, but for majority.. it's not even close.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by finnishguy

It all comes down to what you are looking for in an MMO. If you only like graphics, AoC could easily be 9/10 but if you are only interested about gameplay then AoC could be as low as 4/10.
    I'm pretty sure most people who have tried AoC would rate it somewhere between 5 and 7. Personally I give it 6/10.
    I don't consider AoC a "bad" game. It's just a niche game that attracts a very small percentage of gamers. Basically graphics junkies or people who like digital boobies. For those people AoC is the best game ever, but for majority.. it's not even close.

Why you even posting here?  You don't like the game, you insult the playerbase and I bet you will have 200+ posts by end of January just like SCAREDGIRL about how much AoC sucks. The fact is you have your opinion and the OP has his. You can't respect his opinion and nor the playerbase. The rating by mmorpg.com was based over several factors just like the rating the public can do. 

Metacritics puts it above an 8, even the user votes put it above a 7, just like here.

The simple fact is that the AoC review was premature, and mmorpg.com is giving other newly released games the benefit of an extra 2-3 months in relation to AoC's launch to review period, so they can get a better score.

Enough of a change has happened - which you can tell just by reading the past 50 comments on the ratings page to warrant a re-review in a few months if things keep up as they are.

• DaveTTDaveTT Member Posts: 405
    Originally posted by Sixfeetunder

For graphic , sound , combat ,and little progress , i think ...they could give min 7.30 ...

Yup, 6.0 is a joke.

AOC deserved maybe 6.0 at release and the first month, but now they have improved the game so much so it deserves atleast around 7.4-7.5

And when they will release the new patch AOC, should get atlest 7.8-8.0

And ofcourse after a few more months the game will improve even more.

Anyway they should take a look at AOC in February again and give the game a much higher score.

------------------------------

Bear Grylls : I need to get out of this frozen hellhole!
    Bear Grylls : (Holds a beetle in his hand) 4 times more protein then Beef

• nivlheimnivlheim Member Posts: 20

The majority want Orc's and Elves,and they want crap graphics so they can run it on theire even more crap computers.

• finnishguyfinnishguy Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Why you even posting here?  You don't like the game, you insult the playerbase and I bet you will have 200+ posts by end of January just like SCAREDGIRL about how much AoC sucks. The fact is you have your opinion and the OP has his. You can't respect his opinion and nor the playerbase. The rating by mmorpg.com was based over several factors just like the rating the public can do. 
    Metacritics puts it above an 8, even the user votes put it above a 7, just like here.

I didn't mean to disrespect OP and I apollogize if it sounded like that. I was just trying to explain him that the reason for low score is that most people give AoC a low score. Low score might sound strange to HIM but it's an understandable score to most of us. Most people DID quit AoC remember?

I have many things in life that I think are awesome and I don't understand why other people don't like them. I just have to except that people are different and like different things.

And I don't think that Metacritic score means anything. Most of those reviews were done at the time of the launch by journalists who hadn't even finished Tortage. All RECENT reviews have given AoC average or below average score.

In the end all these numbers and reviews mean nothing. It's the gamers that decide with their money which game is a success and which is not. Subscription numbers are all that matters.

WoW: 11 million

WAR: 300k

AoC: 50-75k

Case closed.

• bcrankshawbcrankshaw Member Posts: 547

The simple fact is that the AoC review was premature, and mmorpg.com is giving other newly released games the benefit of an extra 2-3 months in relation to AoC's launch to review period, so they can get a better score.

Enough of a change has happened - which you can tell just by reading the past 50 comments on the ratings page to warrant a re-review in a few months if things keep up as they are.

mmmm...sorry Avery but the last time I checked the Op asked a question on a  forum about AOC and it;s rating .Some people think it is still a 6/10 ,some think it is a 8/10 .I think it's a 6.5/10 .Don't blame the responses that are received when a question is asked ...that's the nature of  a game forum . :)

"after the time of dice came the day of mice "

• AbrahmmAbrahmm Member Posts: 2,448

No, the premature reviews were the ones by the fanbois that ran out and gave it a 10/10 before they even left tortage. That is the only reason the player rating is so much higher than it should be.

Tried: LotR, CoH, AoC, WAR, Jumpgate Classic
    Played: SWG, Guild Wars, WoW
    Playing: Eve Online, Counter-strike
    Loved: Star Wars Galaxies
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Guild Wars 2, anything sandbox.

Originally posted by Abrahmm

No, the premature reviews were the ones by the fanbois that ran out and gave it a 10/10 before they even left tortage. That is the only reason the player rating is so much higher than it should be.

oh really? what about the 2 week players who gave it a 1 then? Im sorry the metacritic website had over half the user reviews it has from August onwards.

The fact is there are more people who came back and enjoyed the game more than those that came back and didn't - I cite the evidence on these boards and several others as testament coupled with the jump from 6.69 to well over 7 on the ratings here with the comments to back it up from members that post all around us.

Some people simply just can not handle the fact evidence points to the population growing, rating scores increase etc etc because it goes against there opinion. Some can't handle it and take it so bad they have to create 20 + accounts here or go on some crusade to find things that agree with their thoughts.

Every day I read these boards, every thread here in the AoC section - it is of my opinion that the above things I said are more right than wrong.

• ElendilasXElendilasX Member Posts: 243

IF game is really getting better then this was rating at begging of game. Still i think it was too high (that is personal opinion) because i was looking most for sieges, but cities system didnt worked and so no sieges, so in this aspect 1/10, there was plenty of bugs: unfinishable quests, bugged skills... 1/10, unfinished mid/end game so 4/10, only good thing was tortage, so 6 is pretty high... At best I would have given 4...

But if game got better with updated i think they should try and rate it again.

• GruntiesGrunties Member Posts: 859

Why you even posting here?  You don't like the game, you insult the playerbase and I bet you will have 200+ posts by end of January just like SCAREDGIRL about how much AoC sucks. The fact is you have your opinion and the OP has his. You can't respect his opinion and nor the playerbase. 

He's posting here because he has just as much right to as you do. And I don't see how you are respecting his opinion, or the opinions of anyone else who thinks the game isn't great. So you are hardly in a position to lecture him on the same. You need to pull yourself out of the gutter before you can claim the highground. 

Were all reviews that gave AoC a high score at release equally as premature, or just the ones that gave it a low score? I recall you making many posts at release bragging about sites or reviews rating AoC high... funny how AoC correspondent logic works. Certainly puts a dark shameful stain on the title.

How many of those comments were from alt accounts or viral advertisors trying to drum up subscribers though? Remember release (when the game was in a horrible state, which even you grudgingly are forced to admit) how many comments on the ratings page said how great and flawless the game was then? Fact is, those were lies, so why should anyone believe the comments now? They are the same people making the same claims.

Did you notice how positive comments were few and far between until all of a sudden christmas season (opportunity for sales) came up? Like clockwork, the 'positive' feedback  came out of nowhere from dozens of newly created accounts claiming to be 'just common gamers'. Only other time we saw that level of positive feedback? you guessed it... right before release. Timing getting exploited to fool people into thinking things have changed for the better.

I hope you are able to practice what you preach, and respect my opinion  

Waiting for: A skill-based MMO with Freedom and Consequence.
    Woe to thee, the pierce-ed.

• AbrahmmAbrahmm Member Posts: 2,448

oh really? what about the 2 week players who gave it a 1 then? Im sorry the metacritic website had over half the user reviews it has from August onwards.

Who gave it a 1? You have no proof of that. While it was easy to see fanbois were hiking up the scores by the 9+ rating it had in the first couple weeks of release.

The fact is there are more people who came back and enjoyed the game more than those that came back and didn't - I cite the evidence on these boards and several others as testament coupled with the jump from 6.69 to well over 7 on the ratings here with the comments to back it up from members that post all around us.

No, that isn't a fact, that is an opinion. Think of it this way, if someone goes back and still doesn't like it, they aren't going to lower their rating they gave it more, they will just leave it. If someone comes back and likes it again, they will raise the low score they gave it before. So infact, if people are going back, the score will naturally increase a bit. 7.3 isn't well over 7.

Some people simply just can not handle the fact evidence points to the population growing, rating scores increase etc etc because it goes against there opinion. Some can't handle it and take it so bad they have to create 20 + accounts here or go on some crusade to find things that agree with their thoughts.

Like the players that couldn't handle their game was shit so they voted 20+ times on a game of the year award to make AoC look way better than it is? Right.

Every day I read these boards, every thread here in the AoC section - it is of my opinion that the above things I said are more right than wrong.

The population may be increasing, and the game may be better than it was at launch(I don't know, and honestly don't really care). But, back to the original point, you cannot even begin to defend the massive inflated rating AoC got when it first released as anything other than fanbois and people that liked tortage giving AoC a much higher rating than it deserved.

Tried: LotR, CoH, AoC, WAR, Jumpgate Classic
    Played: SWG, Guild Wars, WoW
    Playing: Eve Online, Counter-strike
    Loved: Star Wars Galaxies
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Guild Wars 2, anything sandbox.

• monothmonoth Member Posts: 551

I think AOC's biggest problem is Funcom gave us a very polished and fun game until you left Tortage and played the rest of the 3/4 of the game, which was a mess.   They set the bar to high for themselves with Tortage and couldnt live up to it with the rest of the game.

It didnt help that Funcom hyped about how great there PvP was going to be, yet when they released the game the Battle Keep Sieges were broken and all the pvp mini games were missing, like Bar brawling.

Funcom basically shot themselves in the foot.... I think 6.0 is a fair score.

I know Funcom has fixed a lot of issues, but the bottom line is you only have one chance to impress your customers, if you don't then regardless of how much stuff you fix a year or two later, the game will always have the stigma of not being a good game.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

AoC is still missing a lot of stuff that most people expect in a MMORPG of 2009. Player housing, a worthwhile crafting and vendor system, a mail system that works reliably  and allows you to send items and send them CoD, Guild housing with storage, a variety of armor which can be dyed to individualize  yourself, good loot tables not lvl 50 crossbows dropping off lvl 10 mobs, the PvP ruleset is pretty much a joke, might as well not have any rules as poorly designed as it was.

AoC has beautiful graphics and good music but that is not enough for most people to spend 15 bucks a month on. 6.0 is about right. Comparing AoC to LOTRO or EQII and it's feature list is worse than EQ1. Pretty graphics and animations are ok for a film but you need more than that for a game.

I miss DAoC

Who gave it a 1? You have no proof of that. While it was easy to see fanbois were hiking up the scores by the 9+ rating it had in the first couple weeks of release.

LOL it goes both ways buddy

No, that isn't a fact, that is an opinion. Think of it this way, if someone goes back and still doesn't like it, they aren't going to lower their rating they gave it more, they will just leave it. If someone comes back and likes it again, they will raise the low score they gave it before. So infact, if people are going back, the score will naturally increase a bit. 7.3 isn't well over 7.

You really want me to pull every single persons opinion from the "I just came back to AoC" "I just resubbed" etc etc threads posted here in past few weeks? There are way more positive ones than negative ones. You read them all? I have.. 7.3 is up nearly 1 whole mark since end of August and more than the sites review - another fact..

Like the players that couldn't handle their game was shit so they voted 20+ times on a game of the year award to make AoC look way better than it is? Right.

You want the posts where the haters where saying they created 20 accounts just to diss the game on purpose? want me to post evidence of several regulars here with several multiple accounts - maybe if you read here a bit you wont of seen them around for a while. You want all the Pm's from people where there are admissions to being deviant on purpose just to bash Funcom. You want the PM's from the AO / FC days haters who moved on the AoC and never played it with the sole purpose to bash?

The population may be increasing, and the game may be better than it was at launch(I don't know, and honestly don't really care). But, back to the original point, you cannot even begin to defend the massive inflated rating AoC got when it first released as anything other than fanbois and people that liked tortage giving AoC a much higher rating than it deserved.

Every game got inflated release - here is another fact AoC never got 100 / 100 like some other newly released games.. no game is perfect. I was not defending anything, and I don't need to insult people either.

Look at when AoC was launched to when this site gave it a 6 - look at the time period there - now go look at other games released this year and the time period or some waiting for reviews still - all are having the benefit of extended time to get better patches in - I bet if the reviewer re-reviewed the game now it would be at least a 7+. Fair is fair mate - you can't have it both ways.

Originally posted by Jackdog

AoC is still missing a lot of stuff that most people expect in a MMORPG of 2009.
    Player housing,  People might expect it but it caters to such a small populace it was never on the table for AoC. Different type of game
    a worthwhile crafting and  - well that is personal opinion isn't it - it is not the best nor the worst and could be a lot better forsure. Is it worth while - course it is - provides me with good finances in equation to time spent. Thats based off the experience of several mmo's played. You crafted?
    vendor system,  Working fine
    a mail system that works reliably  and allows you to send items and send them CoD,  Flaws to start now working ok
    Guild housing with storage,  Housing like player housing? We have guild buildings, like a whole cities worth? They offer access to better tiers of crafting - did you know? Storage - we have guild storage too - quite a bit.
    a variety of armor which can be dyed to individualize  yourself,  Conan is not about pink / purple shoulder pads. Again it is personal preferance. Would it be nice to have certain colours within the feel of the game available - urrrm for me, maybe. Then again I have all the variety of armor looking different from T1 and T2 sets and below.
    good loot tables not lvl 50 crossbows dropping off lvl 10 mobs,  Continually being worked on, did you see the latest patch notes?
    the PvP ruleset is pretty much a joke, might as well not have any rules as poorly designed as it was. I don't think you have tried the new PvP system have you? how can you say it is a joke without experiencing it? maybe that is why so vague?
    AoC has beautiful graphics and good music but that is not enough for most people to spend 15 bucks a month on. 6.0 is about right. Comparing AoC to LOTRO or EQII and it's feature list is worse than EQ1. Pretty graphics and animations are ok for a film but you need more than that for a game.

So Avery how do account for all of the expected features that are either not there or broken or not even part of the design ? AoC is a grade B or grade C MMO and will continue to be iuntil it at least has the most of the standard expected features like LoTRO and EQII have. AoC is really nothing more than EQ1 at release with pretty graphics. Even AO at release was more innovative.

I miss DAoC

So Avery how do account for all of the expected features that are either not there or broken or not even part of the design ? AoC is a grade B or grade C MMO and will continue to be iuntil it at least has the most of the standard expected features like LoTRO and EQII have. AoC is really nothing more than EQ1 at release with pretty graphics. Even AO at release was more innovative.

B- at release to B+ now. Thats 6 months. Simple fact is remember during development all the people who wanted the game to be how they want it telling the devs not to have raids, to have raids, not to have housing to have housing. It was rampant. The game has all the standard features of a regular mmo and then some extra's.

I am sorry but I don't consider Player Housing a standard requirement for an mmo. It is a nice thing to have but not necessary to have - there are the essential and the desirables. PH is a desirable.

AoC will be the first game ever to use CUDA in about a months time on a custom designed engine which is innovative. I can already do many things in game that I can not do in other games. That is why I chose AoC as my main mmorpg.

AoC does some things really well and some things pretty average. Those average things are so being worked on now, I mean don't take my word for it there is open dialogue on the test server forums / test vent with key relevant devs. Open floor. The community asks the comunity gets. Patch 3 showed about 6 updates that came from well presented requests and U4 is looking the same.

I am really looking forward to the next few months of updates.

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

I'd guess he's coming here to give his opinion on the game, like you and everyone else.  You are far from objective as well, Avery.

As far as building a post count, there are just as many fanbois who've built 200+ posts in a few months as well - not to discuss the game, but specifically to spread propaganda (often false) to try to change the perception people have about the game.  Those are two different things.

I'm sure you will remember that the original "Our-Rating" MMORPG.com gave AoC was a lot higher than the current one, which was around a 7.88 if I remember correctly.

The 6.0 rating IS a rereview of the game, which was posted on the 27th of October, 5 months after the release of the game.

In point of fact, AoC received very high initial marks from many publications, which were obviously based on limited experience with the game (where the reviewers probably never got out of Tortage).  Those marks were subsequently scrutinized later as the vast number of problems with the game came to light within the first month or two.

To the point of the OP, in my opinion AoC probably deserved a 2.0 or 3.0 at release - yes, it was that bad.  Given the small amount of fundamental changes the game has undergone, and the cleanup of the horrendous technical problems they had, it's probably sitting at a 5.0 or 6.0 right now.  With the continued improvement the game still needs, many of which are "coming soon", it'll eventually go higher than that.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• ImjinImjin Member Posts: 366
    Originally posted by monoth

I think AOC's biggest problem is Funcom gave us a very polished and fun game until you left Tortage and played the rest of the 3/4 of the game, which was a mess.   They set the bar to high for themselves with Tortage and couldnt live up to it with the rest of the game.

It didnt help that Funcom hyped about how great there PvP was going to be, yet when they released the game the Battle Keep Sieges were broken and all the pvp mini games were missing, like Bar brawling.

Funcom basically shot themselves in the foot.... I think 6.0 is a fair score.

I know Funcom has fixed a lot of issues, but the bottom line is you only have one chance to impress your customers, if you don't then regardless of how much stuff you fix a year or two later, the game will always have the stigma of not being a good game.

I would disagree they set the bar too high and say they just didnt put enough time into the rest of the game. Not saying that is the Devs fault because they have to answer to whomever is in charge but it just stunk to high heaven as a game that was released far too early.

As far as rating go I think people forget that a 5 out of 10 is average or in the middle. A C in school is an average grade. That being the case I would have to give AOC a D- or a 3 or 4 at launch and it only avoided the F because I could log on. With what I have read of the changes I would guess a C would be in order as an all around grade since it seems its on par with the average MMO. Now that particulars of the game itself could swing the vote either way. If you hate instancing it would drop the score or if you like it maybe it would raise the score. Graphics and music could swing it  alittle but I dont know who likes a sports car with no engine. Maybe the lore of the Conan universe could swing you half a point. 

But if I take as neutral a stance and use broad criteria as I can I would say it was below average at launch and now hovering at average. Average isnt bad its jus that people have twitsted average to being in the 7-8 range these days.

Fungerer som det skal

B- at release to B+ now. Thats 6 months. Simple fact is remember during development all the people who wanted the game to be how they want it telling the devs not to have raids, to have raids, not to have housing to have housing. It was rampant. The game has all the standard features of a regular mmo and then some extra's.

I am sorry but I don't consider Player Housing a standard requirement for an mmo. It is a nice thing to have but not necessary to have - there are the essential and the desirables. PH is a desirable.

AoC will be the first game ever to use CUDA in about a months time on a custom designed engine which is innovative. I can already do many things in game that I can not do in other games. That is why I chose AoC as my main mmorpg.

AoC does some things really well and some things pretty average. Those average things are so being worked on now, I mean don't take my word for it there is open dialogue on the test server forums / test vent with key relevant devs. Open floor. The community asks the comunity gets. Patch 3 showed about 6 updates that came from well presented requests and U4 is looking the same.

I am really looking forward to the next few months of updates.

Good lord man the game does not have any player housing, does not even have any planned. Guild management is at EQ1 level, no vending system but thats ok because crafting is pretty much a total joke anyway, players cities are nothing but a grind, you can't even dye the generic armor in game.The mail system sucks,  You can do more in DAoC than you can in AoC LOL

I would be amazed if teh game is at the stage where it could be compared to EQ1by this time next year.

I miss DAoC

Originally posted by Rohn

I'd guess he's coming here to give his opinion on the game, like you and everyone else.  You are far from objective as well, Avery.

As far as building a post count, there are just as many fanbois who've built 200+ posts in a few months as well - not to discuss the game, but specifically to spread propaganda (often false) to try to change the perception people have about the game.  Those are two different things.

I'm sure you will remember that the original "Our-Rating" MMORPG.com gave AoC was a lot higher than the current one, which was around a 7.88 if I remember correctly.

The 6.0 rating IS a rereview of the game, which was posted on the 27th of October, 5 months after the release of the game.

In point of fact, AoC received very high initial marks from many publications, which were obviously based on limited experience with the game (where the reviewers probably never got out of Tortage).  Those marks were subsequently scrutinized later as the vast number of problems with the game came to light within the first month or two.

To the point of the OP, in my opinion AoC probably deserved a 2.0 or 3.0 at release - yes, it was that bad.  Given the small amount of fundamental changes the game has undergone, and the cleanup of the horrendous technical problems they had, it's probably sitting at a 5.0 or 6.0 right now.  With the continued improvement the game still needs, many of which are "coming soon", it'll eventually go higher than that.

The 6 was not a re-review. The first score 7.9 something was just for the first 20 levels. The 6 score was after for everthing including that from someone who based game time for the review before the middle of Septembers Massive Patch. Read the comments. Plus "few emotes" bah, like over 100 in game.. Was outed to be a poor review from those that played the game because it was not factual for the time posted. It was based on just 3 months of play / guessing or slightly less (June, July, first week August, last week May) proven from the review not covering even Augusts update, let alone Sept's massive patch.

Sorry If I am not objective enough with him, maybe it is because my sense of intuation that has served me well in life along with other evidence concludes with me having the same discussion with that person 20 times before already.

Yep I agree that the game got high marks on limited playtime just like most other games out there. I found John Woods initial write up of 7.9 quite right. I bet based on that score in relative to if he had another go all the way through it would remain close to that from todays experience past 20.

For many people who played then it might be a 6. Different kettle of fish now, hence the 6 review doesn't hold any weight whatsoever, just like the inflated limited time in game reviews hold any weight imo.

• SinReaperSinReaper Member Posts: 175

The review states the reasoning behind the final score provided. To this day, I don't understand why the title specific correspondent for the title didn't, couldn't or wouldn't have written that piece.  I'll qualify that by adding that I know the difference between Avery the poster and Avery the writer; and I would have liked to have seen that article/review written by someone with some command of the medium.

The individual who "DID" write that review was by and large one of the least professional by my standards; and was justifiably called out on the areas that were just blatantly incorrect or outdated.

That being said, I agree with the final score provided, just not the manner that reviewer reached that score.

Perhaps it's the industry that needs changing and the "one review" for traditional games shouldn't apply to MMO's and instead have something along the lines of:

• Launch Review
    • Six Month Review
    • Year in Review and Final Thoughts.

For example, if the site gave it a 6.0 initially and stated what they perceived to be the title's issues/shortcomings; I'd want to see the subsequent review address those areas and adjust the scoring as lower/same/better to track it's progression.  MMO's during their first year are dynamic to say the least and I'd like to see MMO reviews as a whole begin to take that approach.

• VandragoVandrago Member UncommonPosts: 230

Avery, you know exactly why it has been climbing. You guys started a thread in the aoc forums about the ratings here and for everyone to come here to spread good news about the game and give it a better rating. geez, how can someone make themselves that blind?

Before you go dogging the new guy above about his post history and how many post he will have by the end of the month, grow up a little bit, I dont see you talking about your buddies from the official forums who were invited to come here in that thread and post nothing but positives.

*awaiting some witty remark about post history*

Originally posted by convict

Avery, you know exactly why it has been climbing. You guys started a thread in the aoc forums about the ratings here and for everyone to come here to spread good news about the game and give it a better rating. geez, how can someone make themselves that blind?

Before you go dogging the new guy above about his post history and how many post he will have by the end of the month, grow up a little bit, I dont see you talking about your buddies from the official forums who were invited to come here in that thread and post nothing but positives.

*awaiting some witty remark about post history*

Wow didn't realise a post on the official forums asking the community to support the game they play by voting upsets you so much. Do you get upset with all the other games that are hyped up from similar methods? Both Darkfall and WAR have the same thing. Why does AoC draw you so much huh? Maybe you give too much credit to the existing AoC community in that a thread could impact you so much. Rating and Hype don't bother me, actual in game experiences do, that can be measured as I have pointed out before, from past to present, in experiencing them for yourself something which in the rating section is constantly being posted - mainly be people who have been around these forums a long time from which I had no idea they even played the game.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

I think it is a stretch to even call this game an MMORPG. It is, kinda like Guildwars, a bunch of instanced zones with very nice gfx that you zip zap too. Does not have the MMORPG feel at all.

That is probably the main reason it is getting so low ratings on this site because you know it is called MMORPG.COM ;)

This discussion has been closed.