Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1/11/09 Doh!

1/11/09 mirrors 09/11/01 and is 88 months after 9/11. Number 8 means destiny or goal of...! It's also on Sunday, named after roman sun deity that stood for enlightement, new eras and such, whereas 9/11 was on tuesday named after Tyr, the equivelant of Mars, the god of war.  9/11 event blossoms into full realization of NWO government!!  AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comments

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

I'll have what he's having.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

O

M

G

!

D:

• nickelpatnickelpat Member Posts: 661
    Originally posted by pyrofreak

I'm pretty sure what HE'S having, is illegal :P

---
    Jordaniel Torey - Navy Megathron, Active Armor Tank - Tranquility - EVE Online
    ---
    Torey Scott - Rifleman - Fallen Earth

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

I usually just watch the colors on the TV screen and laugh. But that's just me.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by nickelpat

Originally posted by pyrofreak

I'm pretty sure what HE'S having, is illegal :P

And against my moral code anyway, I guess I'll settle for the tin foil hat.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

How comes the American calendar is displayed as month/day/year instead of day/month/year?

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613
    Originally posted by Man1ac

How comes the American calendar is displayed as month/day/year instead of day/month/year?

Our country was soo massive in early days and even before that when we were still a part of england+france+whatever.    That the month become a far more important part of our economic schedule than the day just because of logistics of getting one thing from one place to another...   

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Mostly because we are right, and the rest of the world is wrong.

• KurushKurush Member Posts: 1,303
    Originally posted by olddaddy

Mostly because we are right, and the rest of the world is wrong.

Bush is planning one last special forces operation.  On the day before Obama takes office, under cover of darkness, the world's largest elite strike team will descend upon Europe.  Each and every road sign, weighing scale, calculator, map, clock, and calender will be adjusted to conform to NIST standards.