Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kinnda new

I started playing again but I can't seem to find anything that I like playing. Can anyone help me out lol? And on top of that I sorta have no one to play with so it makes me a little less willing to play lol.

---------------------------------------------
WoW
-Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
-Rhalon 81 UD Mage
-Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Gana hafta give us a little more than that :P

There are 15? classes and 19? races to pick from. are you a RPer or a quester? Healler or tank? Both... Give us something to work with here :D

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

I am more of a melee DPS class, So I was thinking rogue. And I am not much of an RPer but then again ive never RPed and I kinnda wanna try it out lol. I just kinnda want to get with some people that are currently playing and have people to play with. Im not much for healing and I can tank if needed. Hench why I am also looking for a guild and will fill what ever roles are needed

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

• BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

i saw this on the VG forums. This guild is recruiting and they are looking for a rogues.

L I N K