Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how bout them L5's?

JDGalisJDGalis Member UncommonPosts: 143

Yeah L5's.Corp just pulled on me that their doing one later on in they day and asked[told] me to come along. So hear am I, just being struck by the WTF and Uh What hammer. anyways to cut to the chase.  Main tank is a Drake T2 Fit to the core(cept rigs),got a CNR for dps,got a megathron, and I'll be flying a domi which i'll shield remote rep. Everyone is bringing rep drones. i know........this is one ****** up fleet. I would bring my Onerios logistics out but no......everyone loves shield tanking...

So,I'm calling out to the people who have done them.

--Our survivability right now?

--Wtf else can we do do increase it.

--Fleet ship management advice?

-Advice

....Thank you.

[If you haven't done any, or got no construtive advice, please spare me the headache and don't post. I've already had my share of "lolololol L5 bad isk payouts" I freaking know .  I guess the corp m8's want LP..or a challenge . [Freaking mission has 60-70ships a SPAWN[ Yeah......next time I hop on and if i get the feeling  that its just aint gonna flow, i'll just book it and pull a i got a new years bar party.

Introducing the best signature ever!

[signature] Best Signature [/signature]

Comments