Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PDO Reviews - FAKES

First of all I'd like to say all those PDO reviews are fakes. When I installed this game I saw one of the events was to write the best review on this website. After looking through the official PDO forums I noticed that the people who wrote those reviews had complained about the game and quit playing recently. I have read through many of the posts, which you should checkout before even considering to play this game. Players are always complaining and quitting because the GMs dont do anything. I even see how the GMs don't even consider player opinions and feelings. 90% of the recent posts are just players cussing at the GMs, who respond by saying we don't care what you think. When I started playing the game I thought it was great but with too few players. Now I realize why. The game is run by a Chinese company and they don't give a crap about what players think or that "the customer is always right". Find a better game, never play a game run by Chinese companies.

Comments

• McTAcilAMcTAcilA Member Posts: 1

I was looking for a game, still looking for a game now. I would just like to thank you for telling me in like 3 sentences how this game is like and what they go for (money).

When I first saw the site I was like "ahh, finally a game that looks like they care about their players even without being f2p". Looks like it isn`t so, I read a lot of bad things about it and this makes me to cancel my download (which I`ve opened right now).

Thank you again.