Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dreamlords winner

TalrocTalroc Member UncommonPosts: 28

First let me say that I appreciate winning one of the prizes .But to confirm my win you want me to submit my username(no problem)and my password on a unsecure page?no thx I'll pass.

Comments

• PossumPossum Member UncommonPosts: 65

i just won one of the mx mouses, unfortunatly i bought a new mouse 3 weeks ago (my old died :( ) but i will keep this one so i dont have to buy so many christmas gifts this time ;)

• eagles12555eagles12555 Member Posts: 219

yeh i won too. I wAs CaP LoCkInG aLl NiGhT bEcAuSe I wAs So PuMpEd. 

• darkness421darkness421 Member Posts: 16

I've the Dreamlords prize too (not the mouse) but the in-game prize but I still havent been contacted yet by anyone or anysite...

Does anyone know when i'll recieve my prize?

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

Darkness, If I were you I would contact someone from the Dreamlords Staff Board. Alot of the time all MMORPG.com has nothing to do really with the contest they just promote it and hold it on their site. Your best bet would be to either contact someone from the Public Relations team at Dreamlords, Or to review the terms and conditions that were with the signup area when you registered for the contest. It will tell you how many days you have to wait ect. Also it should have a website you can look at for further help.

If you have any other questions or problems feel free to send me a private message.

Sincerely, Justin Hill

OldKnight