Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some help choosin which mmo game to get into

So now that i have a new laptop im really looking foward to getting into a kikass mmo. I havnt been around MMO games in a while so Im look for some advice on which game to choose. I would like a game that fits more of an older audience. Ive seen fiesta but it reminds me to much of a little kid game with all the fruity colors and "immature" players on the game. I'd like a game thats close to or resembles final fantasy or legend of dragoon if you cath my drift. Also the game has to be FREE. Aprreciate the help thanks.

Comments

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

Have a look in this section, and good luck!

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033
    Originally posted by TurboTuner

So now that i have a new laptop im really looking foward to getting into a kikass mmo.  Also the game has to be FREE. Aprreciate the help thanks.

Runes of Magic is your best bet.  It rivals the content, graphics, game-play, skills available, crafting, and depth that is gotten from most macro pay-to-play titles like WoW.  This micro-transaction game is in beta and is still very entertaining and worth more fun than gotten from a current pay-to-play title imho.