Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF mmorpg

KeiferAtwoodKeiferAtwood Member Posts: 2

Hi everyone, i played lots of mmorpg.. but now i need a complete grind fest.. i needa find a mmorpg that is free and pure grind! and if it has a item mall that u pay for stuff make sure u can sell those items to other player for gold or whatever they use.. and i love high graphics.. i got a top graphics card 

Comments

• DjfusionDjfusion Member Posts: 186

Hey Keifer!

Welcome to MMORPG.com

So a grind fest you say? There are plenty of those! lol..

A few that have been interesting to me would have to be Rappelz, 2Moons, 9Dragons, Runes of Magic, Archlord or Flyff.

There are PLENTY more but those are the more noteworthy i have tried, but the grind killed me. Graphics wise Rappelz and Archlord are pretty high up there. Runes of Magic has a LOT of potential and Flyff, although cartoony is a real hardcore grinder for people like you ;)

Best thing to do is go to youtube and just type best Free mmorpg, i do it all the time  :)

Dj

• deadplayerdeadplayer Member Posts: 102

Try Shaiya, a good PvP MMORPG.

• xusheng2xusheng2 Member Posts: 109

I haven't played too many grindfest games, mainly cause i don't like them. But i suggest flyff, maplestory, eudemonsonline, and lineage2.

Lineage2 takes more than a year to get to max lvl and once you get to max lvl you can join in on all the pvp fun.

Playing: WoW and Guild wars faction.
    waiting on: GW2 and next WoW expansion =)
    played: flyff, diablo2, maplestory, dungeon runners, eudemons online, conquer online, runescape, decide online, perfect world, and atlantica.