Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions about DarkFall

TankSinatraTankSinatra Member UncommonPosts: 8

Hello everyone,

I have been following this game now for about a month and it seems to be what I am looking for but there are a few questions that I can't seem to get a straight answer on. Can anyone please help me it would be appreciated. First Does this game have permanent death for your character? If so is it only a certain server or all of them. Second Is there a way in the game to not get killed bye gannkers bye clicking on a interface button and saying you dont want to pvp right now.

Thanks

Comments

• tupparituppari Member Posts: 32
    Originally posted by liljoe

Hello everyone,
     I have been following this game now for about a month and it seems to be what I am looking for but there are a few questions that I can't seem to get a straight answer on. Can anyone please help me it would be appreciated. First Does this game have permanent death for your character? If so is it only a certain server or all of them. Second Is there a way in the game to not get killed bye gannkers bye clicking on a interface button and saying you dont want to pvp right now.
     Thanks

No and no.

edit: What the hell were you thinking?

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

recommend asking in Darkfall forums

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/category/150