Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question

Is there a way for a person to pay and download "Mines of Moria".  I want to try the new Warden class, but if my wife sees a new game box there will be hell to pay.

Thanks

T

Comments

• cbeaglecbeagle Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by troydavid

Is there a way for a person to pay and download "Mines of Moria".  I want to try the new Warden class, but if my wife sees a new game box there will be hell to pay.

Thanks
    T

Yes. There is a "digital download". Really is just a key. The MoM expansion is included with the game updates. You just cant access any of the content for MoM unless you have that key on your account. 

• troydavidtroydavid Member Posts: 150

Where might I find that.

Thanks

T.

• cbeaglecbeagle Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by troydavid

Where might I find that.
    Thanks
    T.

Do you already have a LOTRO subscription and want to add the expansion?

• blindside044blindside044 Member Posts: 250

If you already have a Turbine Account, you can buy a digital copy or a digital upgrade through their website/your account. If not, you can try to get someone to send you a buddy key and then you will have a Turbine account to buy the digital download. OR, buy the box at a store, throw away everything except for the game key. You can download the game online for free, so all you will need is that key to activate the game; therefore, your wife wont find any kind of box.  :)