Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Server to play On?

I have recently rejoined the game as they have improved alot since release, but was wondering which server has more player population.

Currently im on the SET server and I joined a large raid guild but im still low level. My guild doesntt seem to take and intrest in the lower levels (not that they have too) as most of them are 80th level.  I get little to no help unfortunately from them Also Its near impossible to find groups to complete many of the party quests. Any suggestions?

I dont want to hear from ppl who dont like the game. Just ppl who do play and enjoy the game please.

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
Playing EVE Online and AOC.
Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

If you had looked halfway down the AoC forum page you would have found your answer.

Best server to start on before merges?

Edit Add: Also Server recomendations

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by Krayzjoel

I have recently rejoined the game as they have improved alot since release, but was wondering which server has more player population.
    Currently im on the SET server and I joined a large raid guild but im still low level. My guild doesntt seem to take and intrest in the lower levels (not that they have too) as most of them are 80th level.  I get little to no help unfortunately from them Also Its near impossible to find groups to complete many of the party quests. Any suggestions?
    I dont want to hear from ppl who dont like the game. Just ppl who do play and enjoy the game please.

Woah you have many posts and your saying you came back to the game and it has improved alot? WOW.

(sorry sarcastic, because you apparently you can't like AoC if your a new member)

SET has quite a few guilds on, but like your experiencing a lot are high level and confine to those events. Some suggestions I would have would be to do a guild search, you can confine to lower level searches only which might yield something to follow up on. Is there anyone in your guild who can roll an alt to help you? What about group search on weekends or popular times? Could try looking through set server specific forums on official website and maybe fire off a few pm's to some other guilds asking if they have lower level members?

I hope it works out. I think that when the merges happen there will be a lot of ppl starting fresh  .

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Woah you have many posts and your saying you came back to the game and it has improved alot? WOW.

(sorry sarcastic, because you apparently you can't like AoC if your a new member)

SET has quite a few guilds on, but like your experiencing a lot are high level and confine to those events. Some suggestions I would have would be to do a guild search, you can confine to lower level searches only which might yield something to follow up on. Is there anyone in your guild who can roll an alt to help you? What about group search on weekends or popular times? Could try looking through set server specific forums on official website and maybe fire off a few pm's to some other guilds asking if they have lower level members?

I hope it works out. I think that when the merges happen there will be a lot of ppl starting fresh  .

LOL to the sarcasm :)

Ive tried the grouping tab and its hasnt worked out the best for me. If i leave this raid guid...well grass might not be greener.....so to speak.

Ill look into the other suggestions too Thank you :)

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

I play on Aquilonia EU RP-PvP.

We have plenty of new players starting and they seem to get a lot of groups still.  Cant speak for other guilds but we take in players that are level 10+.  It used to be 60+ but I think the leaders are focusing on mature gamers who are interested in playing rather than someone who just grinded their way to 60.   Plus plenty of us have alts so we group up for the lower level missions.  Either way it seems semi busy most times on the server.

• DaveTTDaveTT Member Posts: 405

Not 100% sure but i think Wiccana and Thog has higher pop then set.

But if you whant to roll on a pvp server you should choose Cimmeria or Tyranny.

------------------------------

Bear Grylls : I need to get out of this frozen hellhole!
    Bear Grylls : (Holds a beetle in his hand) 4 times more protein then Beef

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310

Your guild should be willing to help you out . Hell, even PvP players help their guild memebers quest and protect grind groups (or steal them). If you aren't opposed to joininig a PvP server head over to Immortal-guild.net. A good balanced guild (we do PvP and PvE) and most of us are leveling alts that would be willing to help you out. We are on Tryanny BTW.  Also look me up in game on Tyranny if you decide to reroll'll help you on one of my lowbie alts. IGN is Xpiher

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher