Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeing as its Christmas and all

Wouldn't it be nice if the moronic forum trolls ( You and we know who you are) who continually and blindly slag off this game were to let us know what game they are actually playing at the moment.

I'm really keen to find out because I've tried most of the current crop of games and not too many of them cut the mustard.

C'mon guys lighten up a bit and let us know what REAL gamers (lol) are playing at the moment.

Comments

• crapgamecrapgame Member Posts: 10

lotro, tf2,fallout3.

• pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585

I'm playing WoW, LotRO and Fallout 3. Neither of the two mmorpgs hold a candle to pre-CU SWG but their developers aren't incompetent greedmongers. They also value the subscribers they have and aren't screwing us over in the hope of improving their bottom line.

Any other questions?

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Not a damn thing in the mmo realm. How's that for an answer or at least a wake up call that everything out there is muddy shit right now. Though console gaming has been looking up since Fallout 3.

Hopefully Aion delivers or I'll be waiting till Fallen Earth, Mortal Online, or Earth Rise till I even touch another mmo. I know I'm not the only one in this boat.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • DarksixDarksix Member UncommonPosts: 140

AOC, Crysis and Madden 08 are the ones I spend the most time on currently.

(PC Specs)
    AMD Phenom II 965 3.4 Quad
    8GB G-skill Ripjaw 1600mhz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 1280mb
    Windows 7 64 bit

• icyredicyred Member Posts: 138

Im playing the EU free2play version of Chronicles of spellborn since im in north america i cant buy the game yet. and even that game doesnt seem so good yet... but hey... im just level 2... we will so when i hit level 7 if its worth it. but nothing compares too SWG and FFXI and LOTRO so far. but i dont play any of them anymore.

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

Not moronic, blind, or a troll (interesting how the OP slips in his trolling flame bait)), but I will bite and say I'm playing WoW, Spore, Quake Wars Enemy Territory, and a hand full of NDS and Xbox360 titles (all time allowing of course).

Probably will start up COV/H again due to 3 free months given to us who were subbed to TR when it's demise was announced.

• AbrahmmAbrahmm Member Posts: 2,448

I'm playing GTA IV and Counter-Strike Source since I can't find an MMO worth a damn since SWG was destroyed.

Tried: LotR, CoH, AoC, WAR, Jumpgate Classic
    Played: SWG, Guild Wars, WoW
    Playing: Eve Online, Counter-strike
    Loved: Star Wars Galaxies
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Guild Wars 2, anything sandbox.

• FelesLXXXIVFelesLXXXIV Member Posts: 33

EVE and Pre-CU.

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

Secret revealed - WoW , TFC2 and Texas Holdem on Myspace and on my new PS3 - Mahahahahaha and the game was patially made by SOE - its a good thing they are not running the servers.

Games purchase for the PS3 so far - Guitar Hero and Little Big Planet.

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

• FelesLXXXIVFelesLXXXIV Member Posts: 33

I wouldn't own a PS3 if you gave one to me.

only reason i have a ps3 is cause its the best blu-ray player out there.... name 1 other blu-ray player you can upgrade its firmware with new updates every month just connecting online lol.

• SandboxSandbox Member UncommonPosts: 295
    Originally posted by icyred

only reason i have a ps3 is cause its the best blu-ray player out there.... name 1 other blu-ray player you can upgrade its firmware with new updates every month just connecting online lol.

If the firmware has to be upgraded every month, it does not sound like that product is ready for the market yet.

This sounds almost like beta testing a sony product, but you still have to pay for it.

Theres no problems but blu-ray formats do change... buy the first blu-ray movie that came out and buy the newest one and youll see on the cover they use different codecs.... and the new ones also have new features like blu ray live... which old blu ray players cant because there firmware wasnt upgraded too be able too access new features like blu ray live. and dvd upconversion that old blu ray players cant do and ps3 couldnt before before one of the firmware upgrades.... every upgrades have new features. so its nice too keep up with the times and changes. where if you buy a regular blu-ray player... good chance youll be outdated on that player in a year with new features that blu ray keep comming out with.

• SkeeSkeeSkeeSkee Member UncommonPosts: 129

fallout 3 but it's starting to wear thin.  real life takes up the rest of the time

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Ryzom and PRECU

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• BluekidBluekid Member Posts: 46

Hey Guys , thanks for posting/replying.

Interesting spread of gaming going on. Most importantly however is that a few have given up the genre, and the industry should take note of that.

For myself Im rather clinging to the golden age, my current subs are with UO - awaiting Stygian Abyss and SWG, both of which Im having as much fun in as I was at the start. Playing at the top end of these games, there is still plenty to do.

I have tried single RPg's however find them a bit mind numbing with no whining or moaning in the background - hehe- and would find it difficult to give up MMO's for that reason.

Hope you all have a good new year and hey, you're always welcome back - you know where.