Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Shiny

In LA sheriffs found an 850 pound emerald at around 180,000 carots. Aparently the ownership is disputed and between the supposed owner the person he was trying to get to sell it and the person who he was going to sell it to.

I don't know about you, but I have never even heard of a gem that big. That is truely a huge stone the whole story is here.

www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/27/giant.emerald/index.html

Comments

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Wow, it's huge. It's not one stone though, only the green part is the valuable material.

I wonder if it's more valuable to cut it up and make multiple gems or leave it as one gem.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Yo, Thats a damn Chaos Emerald. Knuckles is gonna be pissed about this. On the other hand that is one big Emerald I would like to know where the owner got this.

EDIT

How did they steal that from a secured vault? That thing is heavy.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Yo, Thats a damn Chaos Emerald. Knuckles is gonna be pissed about this. On the other hand that is one big Emerald I would like to know where the owner got this.

EDIT

How did they steal that from a secured vault? That thing is heavy.

They used Eggmans' anti-grav, of course.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Humm, of course, it all makes sense. I must have been a fool to forget that.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos