Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE IS DEAD

G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108

its offical forums down, server down...

shame was posting on one of those epic moan threads that appear....

ah well...

maybe it will transfer to here...

Let the trolling begin

shhh... you might wake the trolls

Comments

• x_rast_xx_rast_x Member Posts: 745

Before the official forums went down, CCP had said they were investigating, and the leading theories seemed to be either CCP accidently left the hamsters outside over Christmas, which resulted in them freezing to death, or this all somehow the fault of homosexual apples.

Either way, Weapon Upgrades V finishes in.. um...  7 hours and 50 minutes, I'm sure it'll be back up by then :P

• G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108

heh you just jinked it lol

I actually cant remember what skill I had going :S

never mind, just a game

yes homesexual apples was mentioned... as was the server hamsters being left out.....

Maybe it was homosexual hamsters going outside to have a smoke, seeing as server in uk and not allowed to smoke indoors at workplace...

Meh I dunno I fail...

• G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108

eerm...

I retrack my statment regarding eve being dead... as well it looks like it might well be... and I announced it before anyone else... I had nothing to do with it...

HONEST...

/hides

• EschiavaEschiava Member Posts: 485

Forum is still down, I think, but I'm in game now, so, server's UP!

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

EvE Subs are on the rise the server cap is always going up.

Locking this thread anyhow all games have some downtime due to problems forums usually go down when servers do due to the extra load of users finding out what is going on.

This discussion has been closed.