Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 Giran Castle Siege

IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

What's this song?

Lineage 2 Giran Castle Siege

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

i dunno the songs name, but you might get more views and more replies if you mentioned something about a song in the title.

Also i have never seen so many dwarves and golems in one area in L2 ever. Lol i kinda got a kick out of all the undergeared dwarves trying to kill all the S grade attackers.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Originally posted by tvalentine

i dunno the songs name, but you might get more views and more replies if you mentioned something about a song in the title.
    Also i have never seen so many dwarves and golems in one area in L2 ever. Lol i kinda got a kick out of all the undergeared dwarves trying to kill all the S grade attackers.

It is funny because there was a guild on the server I played on Erica (now Sayha since it got merged) and it was only dwarves allowed (not sure if it is still there or not, probably is).  One time they actually took a castle because of sneaky tactics just running in secretly and taking over, it was hilarious.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing