Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero Town

Hero town is a web based RPG game where you can slay mosnters and other players. There are following features:

• Slay over 400 mosnters
  • Slay other players
  • Interact with other players in many ways
  • Trade items over the market
  • Have fun and chit chat in forums or chat
Unfortunately, it is only beta version, so tehre are no 400 monsters. There are over 50 at the moment. I will add over 400 mosnters very soon (not later than 10 Jan). All other features are available at the moment. Any comments are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
http://www.hero-town.com

What do you think of it? :)

Comments

• xBrandoxBrando Member Posts: 91

Looks cool, but I'm afraid to say that not many people are into web based games anymore :(

• mzonasmzonas Member Posts: 3

I think they are okey. Not many players play new ones, because tehre are giants laready like Travian, BiteFight, etc ... but it's okey. Those games were made by companies and my game is made by myself alone. I am going to go with it until I reach a good popularity =]

• xBrandoxBrando Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by mzonas

I think they are okey. Not many players play new ones, because tehre are giants laready like Travian, BiteFight, etc ... but it's okey. Those games were made by companies and my game is made by myself alone. I am going to go with it until I reach a good popularity =]

Pretty impressive for making it by yourself, I'll sign up to support your project :)

• mzonasmzonas Member Posts: 3

Thank you. I really very appreciate this. If you need any help ask in forums or in chat. I am happy to help to my players =]