Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I the only person who has not played POTBS?

An honest question. I have many friends who play MMORPG's and they have all played the major ones like I have. Everyone I know has played POTBS and I noticed its probably one of the major MMO's I have never played. Am I the only person who is a huge MMO fan that never gave POTBS even a shot?

This is his story....

Comments

• sh4dowst4lkrsh4dowst4lkr Member Posts: 208

Yes you are.... Nah hahaha im sure there are others out there. But it was a good game I liked it, but not enought to keep playing, if u get a chance you should test it out, its just a different mmo, and those ship to ship battles keep things interesting.

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

PotBS definitely is worth a try, especially if you dont have the bitter mental baggage of the last month of beta and the subsequent effects.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

I wish I hadn't played it.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• sonicwhipsonicwhip Member UncommonPosts: 117

im still downloading the free trial.

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Games still fun imo. If you want to play though, I suggest playing on Antigua or Blackbeard, Rackham is dead, Roberts is about the same as Blackbeard, but its a European server (Go for it if your european).

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• BlodplsBlodpls Member Posts: 1,454

I played it in the beta and it was kind of fun, if DF doesn't deliver I might start playing this.  If there's a free trial give it a try.