Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who remembers when Runescape Classic was the The real runescape /moved

WrathPkerWrathPker Member Posts: 26

anyone?

im looking for those survivors that used to be a runescape classic player like i used to before it went to the new and now current version of the game.

Also, im looking specifically for those players who spent most of their time pking, which is what the game ultimately turned in to.

But back on topic, who used to play?

Comments

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

You could've posted this in the Runescape forums, but whatever I guess you're talking about me. I pk'd here and there, but I usually was disappointed when I lost battles when I was clearly the stronger player. I stopped pking with my main though cause my character was ultimately not built to be a pker (I think I put too much into defense or w.e.).

• WrathPkerWrathPker Member Posts: 26

probably right. defense wasnt very popular in the pk world.  Thats what i loved about RSC because you could build a character specifically and it was a blast being lvl 40 and dealing 30 damage.  Good times, i really wish there was a game exactly like that out today..

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by WrathPker

anyone?
    im looking for those survivors that used to be a runescape classic player like i used to before it went to the new and now current version of the game.
    Also, im looking specifically for those players who spent most of their time pking, which is what the game ultimately turned in to.

I started in early 2001, you remember the time before they had a right click option?

• NitrockNitrock Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by WrathPker

anyone?

You must be talking about me then. The game used to be so much fun pking in classic, until they turned that game into shit.