Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT A BEAST! GUY HACKS 2MOONS AND GIVES 30X EXP!

xNORExxNOREx Member Posts: 1

2moons was hacked on 12-15-08 around 10:50pm (Missouri). i know i know....people have done it IN THE PAST. this was great, started off with a gm message appearing (from hacker) saying 2moons is a fking joke...so on so on, then says u shouldnt p/o a hacker.

2moons shuts entrance into server off imeddiately but everyone in it enjoys the 30X....let me repeat.. 30X!!!! exp for about 15min before all servers are finally shut down.

what a beast....first ive ever seen able to change experience and and take full control of the most popular server.

Comments

• jaeger1jaeger1 Member Posts: 12

Serious security hole!

This game isn't bad but isn't good either... anyways, this must have been a fun event even if it wasn't "real GM" driven

Also, I hope that the "hacker" got his ass banned forever, as people like this are just a nuisance in the world... it's better to report bugs like these.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005
    Originally posted by jaeger1

Serious security hole!
    This game isn't bad but isn't good either... anyways, this must have been a fun event even if it wasn't "real GM" driven
    Also, I hope that the "hacker" got his ass banned forever, as people like this are just a nuisance in the world... it's better to report bugs like these.

This guy just took control of a whole server... "ban forever" lool. I dont think you know how ban works :P More than likely there isnt an account to relate to. If the guy was good there shouldnt even be an IP to relate to, what are they going to ban?

• drasilgamedrasilgame Member Posts: 58

You can't ban hackers like that. Who can just unban themself and do anything a GM can do.

• dubman23dubman23 Member Posts: 11

meh, this game sucks, i was dissapointed by it :/

• Kills4FunKills4Fun Member Posts: 14

Play Dekaron wayyy better than 2moons. Better Community better everything who ever is reading this playyy dekaron!!

• SarbocabrasSarbocabras Member Posts: 257
    Originally posted by woaifan

editied vitrual trading  - Justix

This is the last bull shit we need. F**cking bots and because this game is in china and there seems to be a problem, we will experience the same issue

• manthing9999manthing9999 Member Posts: 1

I haven,t played in a month due to hachers in the game they are everywhere

Vernon Prince

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

Welcome to F2P MMOs, where you can't really know if the guy hacked too much or spent too much in the Cash Shop.

• psychospypsychospy Member Posts: 4

One thing i quit 2moons cause of massive hacks! left and right! lol anyawy 30x EXP is way out of hand!!!! , i saw that in dekaron PH too but no 30x EXP but some hackers manage to play with the "GM tools"

Today is a good day to die

• cloudacvcloudacv Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Originally posted by psychospy

One thing i quit 2moons cause of massive hacks! left and right! lol anyawy 30x EXP is way out of hand!!!! , i saw that in dekaron PH too but no 30x EXP but some hackers manage to play with the "GM tools"

how fun

• Pro_PwnererPro_Pwnerer Member Posts: 51

Hacks make crappy games fun as hell =))))

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I doubt[very much]that the guy is a hacker,he probably has inside information,like knows people there or actually may have been a employee of that developer or a former GM.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• misterdurpmisterdurp Member Posts: 157

in a way its good he hacked it, so Acclaim is aware of the problem and will solve it. on the other hand he (the hacker) could have sent a report on it. but you know how customer support is in most f2p mmos... :)

• digitalpremdigitalprem Member CommonPosts: 3
    hahaha
  • digitalpremdigitalprem Member CommonPosts: 3

How to Hire a Hacker Near Me?

How to Hire a Hacker near me for Free?

If you are searching and want to hire a hacker near me for free online, first you must know where to search and find a genuine hacker online.

There are various companies, who don't spend the additional time that they should hire a hacker near me for free unless they're in a very spirited field.

For instance, if you are an employer who wants to see what your workers are doing on their computer, you must hire a hacker near me to do a scan on your network.

Some people think they can hire a hacker near me for free by going through a private investigator. This is not recommended because the charges are astronomical and can be deflected if done by a smart person.

For instance, an investigator might charge $100 just to find out if someone is stealing from you, but a hacker could with no trouble find the information for free and save you a lot of money.

Hire A Hacker Online

You can hire a hacker online. There are many websites that will hire a hacker for you for a few hours of research. These hackers will go through your system look for any files that may be valuable. If you hire a hacker online, this means you do not have to pay for luxurious software and hardware to defend your system.

However, there are some disadvantages of hiring a hacker online. Hackers are very skilled at cracking systems. If you hire a hacker near me, the hackers have full access to your entire network.

They can go through all of your files at any time. This is a great advantage until they find what they are looking for, but a disadvantage when it comes to what they find.

Where to Hire a Hacker for Social Media?

Tons of people are using the social media platform. No doubt they have suffered from social media account recovery issues and other types of critical issues. You can resolve these issues to hire a hacker for facebook.

An ethical hacker for social media can take care of you. The only files that are safe from hackers are those that are off-site.

Therefore, when you hire a hacker online for social media, they can go through your system any time they want, regardless if there is an ongoing attack or not.

It is important to hire hackers when you suspect a break-in. Even if you cannot find evidence of a break-in right away, it will help to hire a hacker online as soon as possible.