Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I login and nothing happens.. (server status says busy)

DeviantCompDeviantComp Member UncommonPosts: 50

Hi all.. I just downloaded and installed the game.. When I log in and select a server (all servers' status' say "busy") the screen just greys out a bit while I'm watching some battle and nothing happens..

What do I do..?

Thanks.

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754

Hit the ESC key,log out  and log in again....it must be some kind of bug, I ahve seen it a few times but always got in the second time.........

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314
    Originally posted by DeviantComp

Hi all.. I just downloaded and installed the game.. When I log in and select a server (all servers' status' say "busy") the screen just greys out a bit while I'm watching some battle and nothing happens..
    What do I do..?
    Thanks.

i guess you didn't or wasn't able to download all the patches carefully or perfectly. check your launcher and try manually downloading the patch form the site. or matbe its just a bug as the other guy said. i hope you can fix it soon. so you can play now. sooner the better!! ^.^

• DeviantCompDeviantComp Member UncommonPosts: 50

Hmm.. It kept happening over and over earlier this afternoon.. but now it works fine.. Cheers :)

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

yay! goodluck and enjoy,

by the way, what server are you at?

• andreweandrewe Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by DeviantComp

Hmm.. It kept happening over and over earlier this afternoon.. but now it works fine.. Cheers :)

nice to here that! welcome to Atlantica mate!! on which server are you playing? if we're on the same server, i can help you out if you are having a hard time or just post here your questions so we can give you answers

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

If you're on Sikyon, lemme know.  I need to level up my noobie mercs.  I'll give you a couple million gold

• jhericorjhericor Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Gravarg

If you're on Sikyon, lemme know.  I need to level up my noobie mercs.  I'll give you a couple million gold

hey im in Sikyon.. i need to level up my mercs too!! maybe we can party sometime and may i have that couple million of gold?! hahahaha!!