Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantica Online /moved

xBrandoxBrando Member Posts: 91

Whats all the hype about this game? I'm currently downloading it to try it out. For people who are currently playing it, tell me what you like about it and dont like about it. Sounds like a cool turn-based game, cant wait to try it.

Comments

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

If you're looking for information on a specific game I suggest checking out that game's forums. A few good posts to look at are:

Small review...

Guide for new atlantica players

Atlantica Online. A truely Unique game.

or if you're looking for official reviews:

Atlantica Online: The Mall of Atlantica Online

Atlantica Online: First Look Preview

• OracleusOracleus Member Posts: 133

lol spinach8buff your so helpful omg i adore yu for it so much your a great helper.

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

I've just started playing it a few days ago.  Having a blast.  The game is addicting, and quite unique.  

I enjoy the combat most of all.   The game lacks a lot of the polish and refinement of the big retail titles, but for a free game, it's incredibly amazing.

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• OracleusOracleus Member Posts: 133

yeah im on test of it also, i was amazed on its battle system not just ordinary hack and slash thingy but you need strategy specially i really love the mercs.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Originally posted by xBrando

Whats all the hype about this game? I'm currently downloading it to try it out. For people who are currently playing it, tell me what you like about it and dont like about it. Sounds like a cool turn-based game, cant wait to try it.

I think what I like about it most is that I feel like Im involved more in the combat....... The first few levels your just learning how t oplay but after about level 50 or so the game gets really good.......The quests arent great but there are some that show you how to play and how to use the different features......Theres also alot of strategy not jsut in combat but in your selection of mercenaries and how to use them....... There are alot of little things like monster info, arena betting, and free league that offer enough variation so that it isnt just level up my character all day.......The game isnt perfect but its a nice change from the WoW clones we have been seeing so much the past couple of years.

• jhericorjhericor Member Posts: 4

my brother has been playing this game since oct and he said that i should try this game too.. as of now i haven't tried the game yet cause  i don't wanna waste time on trying new games that later would be boring...

what is the point of the game? i mean what makes you addicted to the game? are there any key points that makes you stay and play?