Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trial

hangroyhangroy Member Posts: 5

The new trial account has been increased from 8 hours to 16 as noted by our developers...

Quote from incarnate in the general section of the VO forums

"We're still working out some kinks, but the new trial accounts are now 16 hours, and there's an email-address verification step, etc."

Bye no means do I think you will need that much time to decide if you are going to spend the minimal $9.99 a month to play but there it is. Go give it a try

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

why not longer. takes me a while to decide if im going to stick to a game or not

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• Phoenix_HawkPhoenix_Hawk Member UncommonPosts: 290

Because most MMORPGs have far more to it than this does. With others there's many varied places to go, items to try to get, mobs to fight, things to do, abilities to try to gain and so on. All of which would take far longer than a one to two week trail period allows. Here aside from gaining the licenses for the higher ships you'll be able to do and try about everything the game offers within that trial period. The description makes it sound like EvE with a different ship control method but it's really much closer to Quake in space than EvE.

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

Just curious, but does that mean 16hrs play time? Or 16hrs after creation?

• MikeyReignMikeyReign Member Posts: 56

16 hours play time. You can play the trial in your own personal time. One hour a week if you want, and still be able to play.

You don't have to level to enjoy and do most things in the game right away.

Just try the trial. It's not 16 hours from creation, it's 16 hours of being ingame time. Take your time, you can as many days as you want, but game time will total up to 16 hours eventually and trial is over.

Plenty of time in my opinion....

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Can someone tell me how big the client is as a download, also how big is the update or patch,( if it has one)?

Thank's

• MiexonMiexon Vendetta Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 181

The client is 160MB and the patch shouldn't be much because they just redid the download a couple of weeks ago so that you dont have to patch it all.

See ya in game

-Miex

Member of the Phoenix Alliance Guild
    in Vendetta Online
    www.vendetta-online.com

• ArgeanArgean Member Posts: 126

Originally posted by Miexon
    The client is 160MB and the patch shouldn't be much because they just redid the download a couple of weeks ago so that you dont have to patch it all.

See ya in game
    -Miex

There was a patch when I istalled it today. But it was a small one only took about a few minutes to update.

Eve-Online

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Thank's all, 160mb is well within my limits, see you all in game soon and don't forget to Duck! :)

• PentamorphPentamorph Member Posts: 101

well, you can get a free month from MMORPG.com

I've been playing for almost a week, and I'm sticking with it. Game rocks HARD.