Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combat Arms?

Does anyone play this game?

I just watched a video of it and read a quick review on it and it seems to be VERY good!

Comments

• ZANGFEIZANGFEI Member Posts: 439

It's a  game that i would not support. Go to google type in Cheats for the game and see how and what your playing against.

This will red Flag me, but at least some will understand that it's for cheaters.

• Hazz-FqHazz-Fq Member Posts: 17

Have you played it though? are there many people cheating in the servers?

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

I personally liked this game, but there are aimboters everywhere. However, I never ran into any really blatant cheaters. I never saw anyone getting headshots through walls from the other side of the map. I never saw anyone in "God mode." The cheaters seem to understand that they have to keep it low key or else their victims (honest players) will leave.

Despite all the cheating, I would usually walk out of most games in the top three on my team. Still, I don't play anymore because I'm adopting zero tolerance for cheaters in games.

• MaxilaMaxila Member Posts: 24

I think its a fantastic game its the best fps I've ever played.  Well the best fps I've ever played thats free but I think its great.  If you don't remember I'm the one who recommended it.  The game does have its downsides for example lots of people love to glitch into walls.  Some of the best parts of it are the selection of weapons, graphics, and the fantastic maps! just kidding lol.

Maxila
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You cook a man a meal he eats for a day;
    you teach a man to cook he eats for life.

• KorbyKorby Member Posts: 499

95% of the people in that game hack, 5% of the people bitch and complain about them.

Some people try to be discreet, but they all use chams.

You'll find a hacker in every game.

My KDR went from 3.5 to 0.9

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Thier hit detection also does not work well.  Using a melee weapon is pretty much impossible.  Not from the task of getting close enough, but from nothing hitting even when you are ontop of the person.

• NalestomNalestom Member Posts: 47

It's a good game, I just don't think there's that much to the game. I mean, there's no real point to the leveling system, since the AUG is pretty much the best weapon in all situations.

(Literally, I sniped a guy from across the map with that gun, and he had a sniper rifle =/)

There's that, and the fact that there are way too many cheaters. Also, there is no real sense of strategy, whoever fires first gets the kill.

• KorbyKorby Member Posts: 499
    Originally posted by Nalestom

It's a good game, I just don't think there's that much to the game. I mean, there's no real point to the leveling system, since the AUG is pretty much the best weapon in all situations.
    (Literally, I sniped a guy from across the map with that gun, and he had a sniper rifle =/)
    There's that, and the fact that there are way too many cheaters. Also, there is no real sense of strategy, whoever fires first gets the kill.

The AUG?

Almost everyone agrees that the G36 and M4A1 are the best guns, by far.

ALL of you people are overrating the hackers. I have found hackers before but all you have to do is leave the room. Remove the factor of hackers and the game is great. And the game is not about who shoots first! Aim for the head...
    I've been in a situation were I stealthed behind a sniper and *slit...* the sickle drips in blood. Anyway theres more to the game then that.

Maxila

Event with all the hackers I insist you give it a try. If it honestly starts to drive yout insane then its not the game for you.

but you should play it for atleast a week or two.us

Maxila

• NalestomNalestom Member Posts: 47

I correct myself: The AUG is the best gun to use in all situations if you now how to use it and have a quick eye.

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

People that use aimbot or anyother hacks to play well in a Fps are pathetic.

Why use all that shit? can't you just practice more to compete?

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum