Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Habbo a game? more like a chatroom!

xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77

Hey everyone, here's to give my review of habbo after playing it for 2 hours. I ignored the useless graphics, but i was expecting a game with quests, weapons etc. But what i got instead is pixelated people walking around and talking. The only way to buy stuff was to use real life cash. This shouldn't even be a considered game! someone get this game off this site...sorry can't write more...not worth my time lol

Comments

• iFroobiFroob Member Posts: 52

I disagree, Habbo hotel has every right to be on this website, it is a game.

Sure, this is a chat room based game but in the game people make games aswel as the game providing games.

Stop wasting your time getting angry and habbo hotel being on a website

• WrinTinWrinTin Member Posts: 4

Its just Second Life for kids.

• PunisherXPunisherX Member Posts: 231

I have to agree with iFroob, this is a game, no matter how lame it is. It doesn't have to death-defying quests, sharp-edged weapons, and kickass graphics to be considered a game... just look at The Sims... (I'm not dis-ing The Sims... in fact, I love The Sims) it is a crappy game, but a game none the less...

• xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by PunisherX

I have to agree with iFroob, this is a game, no matter how lame it is. It doesn't have to death-defying quests, sharp-edged weapons, and kickass graphics to be considered a game... just look at The Sims... (I'm not dis-ing The Sims... in fact, I love The Sims) it is a crappy game, but a game none the less...

i find sims quite alright, but i feel that this game is simply ridiculous

• PunisherXPunisherX Member Posts: 231

and apparently, everyone is on your side...

• hawaiimanhawaiiman Member Posts: 70

This really isnt a game. They have a lame chatroom with a few gimpy minigames thrown in with it.

• jeffhardy10jeffhardy10 Member Posts: 1

Yes, after  8 days of playing Habbo, it started getting boring just hanging out in rooms, walkin' around, talking...

It is getting VEEEERRRRYYYY boring.

I should go back to Runescape.

• s0ulhunters0ulhunter Member Posts: 1

this game sucks