Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Game Hack has been found?

Judasgoat98Judasgoat98 Member UncommonPosts: 158

Uhh so I was able to play the game for a little bit, logged out, came back a few minutes later, and now I can't get on at all. It just says "A game hack has been found." Why?

Comments

• PsycoSlicerPsycoSlicer Member Posts: 8

try relogging... or the idiots who run it banned you like they did my friend X_X cuz of "excessive loggins" ... like the freaking dean said "excessive happiness" to patch adams in that one movie X_X lmao off topic XD

• Judasgoat98Judasgoat98 Member UncommonPosts: 158

I tried relogging like 500 times. This game has zero support whatsoever. Whatever, I give up.

• bloodbath891bloodbath891 Member Posts: 4

make another account if thats to much of a problem, try to reinstall the game delete everything that exists, about the game reinstall it try it again.  other than that i have no idea.

• NoonSolarisNoonSolaris Member Posts: 4

Can you log in on the site? Apparently, sometimes you need to log on the site to "realign" the game data base.

Normally if you'd gotten banned, you'd have an email about that, the reasons and the duration. So, if you haven't it should be that.

Also, where did you get your download file? Maybe it is a Hack. Just go with the "official" download sites here: http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/download

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by RaidTheSpade
    Uhh so I was able to play the game for a little bit, logged out, came back a few minutes later, and now I can't get on at all. It just says "A game hack has been found." Why?
    It could be one or more of the following:
    1. You have a multiple-core processor which the game doesn't recognize.
    2. You have a firewall and/or anti-virus program loaded into memory which the games "protection engine" sees as a hack.
    3. You have Daemon Tools installed or some other program(s) that can emulate hardware.
    4. You have a monitor program for your UPS (Uninterruptably Power Supply) being seen as a hack (happened to me in two different mmorpg:s).
    5. You actually have a "game hack" loaded into memory.

Someone mentioned you could have downloaded a altered version of the game, which could be correct but iirc the protection-program checks integrity of important files before starting the game.