Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is LOTRO immersive? How's the storyline, quest dialogue, etc?

13»

Comments

• Mentor73Mentor73 Member Posts: 107

nitefly ... you started repeating yourself. You spend to much time on a game forum, that you dont like and don't even play anymore? Is that like a crusade or something, because you showed that you lack valid informations about LOTRO?

• niteflynitefly Member Posts: 340

Originally posted by Mentor73
    nitefly ... you started repeating yourself. You spend to much time on a game forum, that you dont like and don't even play anymore? Is that like a crusade or something, because you showed that you lack valid informations about LOTRO?
    Actually, it's a coincidence. When I go to MMORPG.com I look at the recent topics and if the title interests me I'll see what it's about and if the topic lives on I will sometimes stay interested. So that's it really.

Well, the irony is that this topic is about how immersive the game is, and one of it's defenders states "What would you do in the Shire without mobs?"

This game is for the few and there is nothing wrong with that. It is part of the whole generic fantasy ensemble that is at the core of modern MMOs and it is just that bit more uncomplicated, linear and uninvolving that it has found a good niche.

Whether I play it or not, should really be irrelevant to you. Whether you play the games I'm currently playing certainly is irrelevant to me. Merry Christmas.

• benasatobenasato Member UncommonPosts: 193

its told ingame why most animals an such attack,

but anyways i 2nd landroval as best unoffical rp server.

an pfft warden champs rule!!