Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Racial citys..your thoughts

I fell in love with the home city of the Wood elves and need to find other great racial capitals, What are your opinions on other great racial citys I should visit ?

Comments

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

The Gnome home city is great... very much in line with the gnomish lore.  Leth Nurae too for the High Elves.... very interesting history and political structure.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

The DE one is shit.. till you reallise its a outpost and the real citty is up the road...Just dont try to talk to them w/o Buffing your standings they will rip you a part.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• PEBKACPEBKAC Member Posts: 43

They all have great racial cities, thats one I many things I loved about this game. Ca'ial Brael (woodelf) is my personal favorite, mainly do to many good times in EQ of running the ramp in Kelethin w/ friends drunk as hell trying not to fall off. But then the damned devs had to go in a put that stupid goddamn newbie starting area. They should have keep that for the free play ONLY!!!!! QUITE TRYIN TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL EQUAL  !GODDAMNIT!  Way to go sOe you screwed up another really great game. Just like you've done with every damn thing else you put your greedy hands on. I hope sOe burns in hell. I really had high hopes for VG till I found out sOe bought it out entirely from Sigil.  I also had hoped that sOe had learned from past mistakes, but then I remembered that the only goddamn thing they care about is F**KING MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!!!!!! AND IT F**KING SUCKS BECAUSE I HATE HAVING TO QUITE THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME.

sorry about the pissed off rant, but yes VG does have some really great racial cities. I will really miss them.

• LetsinodLetsinod Member UncommonPosts: 385

Ummm because of SOE Vanguard exists.   FACT

its is because Brad McQuaid and Jeff Butler that VG exists.