Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

portal in athens?

impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

what is the portal in athens for? the one where a player cant enter unless he's not in the level 100.. was wondering if that one for the spartan or pirate quest? haha i was looking for a quest for a title name then i saw that portal, unfortunately i wasnt able to enter it.. its for those in level 100 only.. huhuhuhu

Comments

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

maybe the portal you are talking about is the portal for the spartan quest!!

• FerdscuteFerdscute Member Posts: 108

On the 16th we will know if that is really for the spartan quest.. i have read that there will be an expansion on the 16th, new continents, spartan and sailor will be available, level up to 120 and new dungeons.. cant wait for this!

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

yeah im excited... spartan here i come!!!!!!!! awooo awooo awoooo!!!!

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

yeah! lets wait and see.. SPARTAN what is your profession!?!?! im a spartan hahahaha

• FerdscuteFerdscute Member Posts: 108

Guys i saw this on the main site of Atlantica

We’re pleased to announce the release of Atlantica’s first content update, coming Tuesday, Dec. 16!

Cross the perilous waters of the Atlantic to reach North America, and unearth the secrets of this desolate new land. Daring new quests lie ahead in far-flung places like Detroit, Dallas, and Mexico. To assist you in your journey, recruit the new mercenaries, the Spartan and the Sailor, as you continue your search for Atlantis. Hone your skills and train to level 120 as your will will be tested once more.

For those who are not yet ready to set sail to the new world, fear not. Plenty of daunting new dungeons await. Be especially leery of the Temple of the Banished, for even the mightiest of guilds that have trekked to this locale in Central China have failed to escape with their lives.

The road becomes ever more difficult. Luckily the titles you achieve with your bravery in battle will provide you with a power unseen.

The mysteries abound, but more will be revealed soon. Return here and more details you shall see soon.

cant wait for this

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

is the portal the way to north america? hahaha

i wanna enter the portal!!